clingy

request by: jadaapolibio

You were humming to the music as you were doing the dishes. You have been all day cleaning at home and Vinnie was working with his friends. Suddenly you heard the front door open. You dried your hands and ran to the front door knowing it was Vinnie. You missed him.

You: Vinnie!!!! Vin! babyyyy!

you shouted running to him. His face stayed neutral. You slowed down and stood in front of him.

You: how did your day go?
Vinnie: not now y/n

he started walking to the living room and sat on the sofa. You followed him and sat next to him. He sighed. You realized he probably had a bad day.

you: baby do you think cuddles would help?

you smiled at him and made a cute face.

Vinnie: cuddles wont help, he whispered.
You: huh? what did you say?'
Vinnie: cuddles wont fucking help! he shouted.

Your mood changed quickly and tears filled your eyes.

You: vin whats wrong?
Vinnie: that cuddles wont fucking help okay!!!

You stood in front of him.

You: yeah i heard that, thank you. But there is something else. whats wrong?

Vinnie was in silence not saying a word.

You: baby you can tell m-.
Vinnie: YOU! you are the problem!

Vinnie stood up.

Vinnie: you are so clingy!!!! every time i come home you just walk to me and asked how is going on? like NO!! fuck! you are just a clingy ass girlfriend!!

you stood there listening his words hitting you. You looked broken. You looked Vinnie with disappointed look.

You: if that's what you think...., you said with cracking voice and tear rolled down your cheeks

Vinnie looked at you and realized how much the words hurt you. He realized what he had said was already regretting those words.

Vinnie: no-i....
You: no don't say anything, now i know how you really feel

you turned and walked upstairs to your shared bedroom with vin. You closed the door and went in front a full body mirror looking at your self being broken. Tears slid from your eyes after another. Mascara was smudged. You burst into tears. You cried quietly, holding the screams you wanted to shout. Your knees got weak and you sat on the floor. He really said all those thing to you... you repeated the moment over and over again in your head. Vinnie knew.... he knew that you would cry.

Vinnie: y/n i am sorry...

you heard Vinnie talking behind the door.

You: i don't wanna talk to you right now

silence. You looked yourself from the mirror wiping your tears. You had tiny headache from all that crying. You face was red and you were tired. You went sleep soon and still didn't want to talk with vinnie.

NEXT DAY--

You woke up feeling still not good. you smelled fresh bacon. You walked downstairs and saw that Vinnie has made breakfast.

Vinnie: morning baby!

you rolled your eyes. you could not believe how he was acting like nothing happened.

Vinnie: i am so sorry..... about-

You took a piece of bacon and head to the front door.

Vinnie: where are u going
You: out of the door?
Vinnie: but i made breakfast, he said as his smile faded.
You: whatever....

you went to your car and drove to hype house. You were holding tears as you remembered everything and how sweet vinnie was acting this morning. As you arrived to the house you went to talk with Mia.

Mia: how are u feeling now
You: i just- you tried to say voice cracking....

Mia pulled you in to a hug. you closed yours eyes. You breathed slowly and biting your lips so you would not burst in to another tears. After few minutes you pulled off.

You: thank you.... sometimes hug is everything i need

Mia smiled softly.

Mia: my advice is that. Communication is the key but take your time to get ready for it. I know it feels like whole world is falling apart but it will get better..

few days passed on and you still ignored Vinnie. Not just a breakfast would make you forget that. You didn't hug, kiss, cuddle or anything. You barely even talked to him.

Vinnie: y/n could you just talk to me and lets forget this

You: what did you say
Vinnie: talk to me
You: after that
Vinnie: lets forget this
You: no vin. i cant. this is not just something you can throw away just like that.

You went again to the hype house. This time just to calm down and figure out what you are feeling.

you were sitting outside looking the views. Then you heard car pull up and saw it was Vinnie. You went inside and saw him walking to inside.

Vinnie: is y/n here?
Thomas: yeah..

Vinnie saw you. it felt so distance. You straight up stared at him. You noticed your eyes were filling up tears. you quickly started blinking.

You: what do you want
Vinnie: please i have something to show you. We have to drive back home to see it
You: okay

You got in your car driving back to your house. You got out of the car and Vinnie was there waiting for you. you followed him to the backyard.

There was blanket under the tree and led light hanging. flowers All around...

Vinnie: sit down

You sat down on the soft blanket and looked around. Vinnie sat next to you. He gave you little box.

Vinnie: open it

You opened and there was couple matching rings. You gave him small dry smile.

Vinnie: now listen to me

Vinnie turned to look at you while he was talking.

Vinnie: y/n i am sorry what i said. when i came home i was mad but it was so wrong to take it to you. You are not clingy ass girlfriend.... you are my lovely girlfriend. With words i cant even explain how grateful i am that i met you. i love the way you run to me every time when i come home, i love that you wanna cuddle, i love your hugs....I love you....

You: oh vin...., you said wiping your tears.
You: i forgive you....

In that moment you hugged him. he squeezed you harder.

Vinnie: i am so sorry baby
You: its fine, i love you

Vinnie: i fricking love you too, don't ever leave me

as he said those words your heart melted. Tears kept coming from your eyes...

You pulled off looking at him.

You: aww baby don't cry

you both laughed a little.

Vinnie pulled you closer and pressed his soft lips quickly against yours. The kiss was slow and passionate. He slowly pulled off looking at your eyes. You got butterflies.

You: lets try on the rings okay, you said wiping your eyes.
Vinnie: yeah, he said and wiped you tears.

you felt happy and loved. those few days without his voice, hugs, kiss, jokes, touch... was hard. Around him you felt the happiest.

_____________________________________________
Hi guys! Thank you so much For The ideas! They were awesome!!!!

How did you like this one?

Communication is the key.!!

Don't forget to vote ily<3
If you ever need to talk, i am here.