A crush

You had the biggest crush on Vinnie. You and Vinnie had been friends for a long time. You wanted to tell him that you liked him but there was this girl that had a crush on Vinnie too. The girl was always with Vinnie.

"Hey girl, you still thinking about Vinnie?" Your friend Mia asked. "Shh someone can hear", you tried to tell her. "What about Vinnie, ladies?" The girl who also had a crush on Vinnie asked. She walked into the kitchen and sat down. "You like him?" She asked. "No what do you mean?" You tried to play it cool. "Okay well good i am going to ask him out", she announced. She then flipped her hair and walked away. "Well shit", you said out loud. 

"Y/n ask him out", Mia told you. "Are you crazy?", you asked her. "I mean ask him first, shoot your shot, now!" she kept telling you. "I don't even know where he is", you replied. "He is in the back yard skating, I think", Mia told you. "Go!", she shouted. You started slowly walking at the door. You went outside and Vinnie was there sitting. "Hey y/n", he said and smiled. "Hey, I need to ask you something"

"What it is?", he asked. "So i was thinking, do you wanna g-", you started. "Hey Vin! I need to talk to you". The girl who was going to ask him out too, cut you off. She rolled her eyes when she saw you. You got up and took Vinnie's skateboard. "Do you wanna go-", she started. "Vin look!", you said and tired to to a trick with the skateboard. You ended up falling on the ground. The little rocks on the ground scratched your skin. Vinnie rushed up to you. "Are you okay?", he said holding your neck up. A small tear appeared on the corner of your eye. The girl behind you tried to hold her laugh. Butterflies in your stomach flew high since Vinnie was so close to you. "Lets go inside", Vinnie said and helped you to stand up. He took you to the bathroom. You sat on the counter, your knees were bleeding. You admired his face as he cleaned your wounds. He gently went over them. Then he looked up, into your eyes. His hands were on your sides pressed against the counter. "What was that about?", he asked. You looked away. He turned your chin, so you were looking at him. "Hey.. is everything okay?", he asked.

"This is so stupid", you said. "No, tell me", he insisted. "Fine. I wanted to ask you out", you said it, you finally said it out loud. "She was going to do that too", you continued. "ohh", he responded. "You can go with her, I understand", you told him. "No, I have someone else in my mind".

You sighed. "Yeah, she is very pretty and happens to be in this room", he continued. "There is no one else than us", you answered. "It's you dummy", he replied. A wide smile appeared on your face. "Me? Really?" you repeated. "Yeah, i would love to go out with you", he said. You blushed. He placed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled at him. "You have a beautiful smile", he complimented. You placed your hand over your mouth and laughed. "No don't cover it", he told you and laughed. He took your hand off and pulled you into a kiss. You melted. Your hands wrapped around his neck. 

As you two walked to the living room, the other girl came over to Vinnie. "Vinnie, do you wanna go on a date with me?" she asked eyeing you weirdly. "I am interested in a another girl", he answered. "Who?", she asked. Vinnie glanced at you. You smiled. It felt unreal.

_____________________________________________

how are you guys feeling today?

feel free to give feedback!

Don't forget to vote!! Ily<3