just playing

Vinnie was playing. He never played a lot but this time he had been playing all day. You were dancing and making videos. Then you went to dance around his gaming chair.

"Can you go somewhere else to dance!" he shouted to you while playing. "Oh okay", you said and walked to the living room.

Then you got hungry and made some food. You decided to make some for Vinnie too. You put the food on a tray and made a little note.

" hey baby, i know you are playing but cuddles would be nice"
You walked back to the bedroom and he was still playing."Hey i brought food for.." you started.
"ugh! I said can you go away!" he shouted. You felt your eyes watering. You put the tray on the bed and walked to the bathroom. You bursted into tears. Why was he so mad? You were just trying to be nice.

You cried alone, sitting on the bathroom floor. After calming yourself down, you went to the kitchen and ate the food you made. After eating you cleaned the kitchen and then went to the living room. You took a blanket and decided to sleep since it was already 11pm.

Vinnies pov...

I finally closed my computer. I looked around the room but didn't see y/n. I saw a tray on the bed and went to see what it was. oh... there was food and a note. That's when I remembered it. Y/n came to this room earlier but i said to her that go away.. oh no.

End of pov.

"y/n!" Vinnie shouted and rushed out of the room. He ran to the living room. "Y/n?" He repeated. "Y/n i am sorry, i-" he talked while walking. He saw you sleeping on the couch.
He kneemed down in front of you. "Baby are you awake?" he whispered.

You woke up to hear Vinnie shouting your name. When you opened your eyes he was already in front of you. "What do you want?" You asked him.

" I am sorry that I ignored you and was mean to you", he told you. "It's fine I guess", you replied.
"No baby it is not okay. I am really sorry. I should not talk to you like that. I was in a mad mood probably because I have been on the computer the whole day. I am sorry", he said.

"It's okay vinnie, next time just be nicer", you were too tired to talk.

"Bo, next time you will stop me for playing too long", he promised. You smiled.

"Well.. How about cuddles?" he asked.

You looked at him and a wide smile came to your face. Vinnie crawled next to you and showered your face with Kisses. Then he stopped and looked at you.

"I love you", he whispered. "I love you too baby", you responded.
__________________________________
Aww.... Cuddles:(

All The single ladies now put your hands up!

Don't forget to vote:3