Don't have time

You were making pancakes and smiling by yourself thinking how Vinnie will be happy. You woke up earlier to make breakfast for you and Vinnie. After few minutes you heard someone walking down the stairs. "I need to go!" Vinnie shouted from the front door. "Wait! Where?" you asked. "It's filming day", he replied and walked out of the door. You sighed and sat down. You started eating the pancakes alone. "Well things didn't go as planned", you said to yourself.

AT THE EVENING

You were laying on the sofa and waiting for Vinnie to come home. Soon the front door opened and he walked insde. He gave you a quick hug. "Hey Vin", you said. "Hi", he sighed and walked upstairs. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" you shouted after him. "Can't. I need to edit", he answered. "okay.."

You watched a movie alone. Later that night you decided to go outside to clear your mind. You sat there looking at the beautiful sunset. It sucked that he needed to to the work now, when you wanted to hang out with him. You went back home and he was still editing. You went to sleep but he didn't even notice.

NEXT DAY

The day started the same as yesterday but today you were going to a pool party.He talked on the phone a lot. "Vin can you give me my bag?" you asked him while putting on your shoes. "That was a good one Cloe!" he laughed on the phone. You sighed and walked over to your bag. "Did you say anything love?" he asked. "No, all good", you said and smiled. When you turned away from him your smile faded. You tried to understand his situation but you still got slightly annoyed. At your friends house the all the guys filmed something for a video. You and Mia were sunbathing next to the pool. You talked to her about everything that was going on with Vinnie.

"I worry that he will get too stressed. And it doesn't feel great cause it feels like he totally forgets that i exist", you told her. Mia listened and shared her thoughts. The guys came outside and turned out they were making dares. Thomas pushed Mia into the pool as a dare.  You walked on the edge of the pool to look at Mia but then felt someone push you. The cold water hit againts you skin. You swam on the surface and saw Vinnie looking at you. "This is not funny", you said as all the guys were laughing. "Hey, it was just a prank", Vinnie told you. You rolled your eyes. "Are you okay?" Mia asked you. "I am fine", you replied and took your towel from the chair. "Are you okay?", Vinnie asked ad walked closer to you. "I said I am fine!" you shouted. "What's wrong?" he asked. You looked away suddenly feeling your eyes fill with tears. "You don't know, well not surprised. You barely even talk to me", you said. Everyone went silent. "Hey can we talk?" Vinnie asked. "No just let me be alone please", you told him in tears and threw the towel on the chair. 

You walked back inside the house. Everyone looked at you leaving. You went to sit down and cried. You felt stupid and annoyed. You rested your head on your hands and tears dropped on your thighs. Someone knocked on the door and opened it. "Can we talk?" Vinnie asked. You raised your gaze to look at him and nodded. He sat next to you. "What's wrong?" he asked again. You sighed and wiped your eyes. "You haven't notice me", you answered. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Vinnie, you haven't notice me, just focused on work and stuff", you told him. "And I understand and I want to respect it but I just started feeling annoyed"

"I am sorry, i was just really focused on something else. But even thought I was busy I still should have noticed you" he said. "Vinnie it's okay. You were busy", you replied and stroked his hand. "I love you, you know that?" He said and smiled. "I love you too", you smiled. Vinnie pushed you on the bed and got on top of you. He started tickling you. "No Vin!", you laughed. He stopped and laughed. "You know I don't like tickles", you said. "But you like me", he said and winked. You laughed. He placed a kiss on your forehead.

_____________________________________________

How was it? How yall doing? 

Don't forget to vote:3