you lied pt.3

He left The room and you were left there sitting with your thoughts...

Next Day***

You were thinking about Vinnie a lot since what happened between you two. The Day started like normal but you didn't see Vinnie anywhere.

You were eating breakfast in The kitchen.
You: hey Alex, do you know where Vinnie is?
Alex: he is picking up his parents from The airport.
You: his parents?
Alex: yup, we are all gonna have a big dinner here!
You: why i am just hearing about this?!
Alex laughed and walked away from The kitchen. You finished your food and then went outside. The warm sunlight hit your skin... It was peaceful...

Vinnie: we are here!!!
You got out of your thoughts and ran to The front door seeing Vinnie and his parents walking in.
Vinnies mom: ooh who IS this pretty girl?
Vinnie: oh yea this is y/n
You: Hi!
Vinnies mom: so is she your girlfriend?
Vinnie: she is.... Not.
You: it was nice to meet you, i got to go!
Vinnies dad: you too!

You rushed to your room and got ready. Soon after you got ready someone knocked on The door. Vinnie stepped in.

Vinnie: hey, sorry about my parents, they-

You: it is fine Vinnie

He smiled at you. He left the room. Time quickly passed. It was dark outside. you got ready for the dinner since it was almost 6.

As you were walking downstairs you heard a lot of people talking. You wondered what was going on. Vinnies mom walked to you being excited.

Vinnies mom: y/n Hi!! have you seen Vinnie's girlfriend, she just came!!

You were confused.

You:wha-

Vinnie's mom: come on, she is right here....

Vinnie's mom pulled you to the living room only to see Vinnie's hand around girls waist. You felt your heart sinking and tears coming to your eyes. You held your tears and swallowed the big lump in your throat. Vinnie looked at you and he knew if there were not all those people you would have broke down.

You: hi..., you said voice cracking.

Vinnies hand slid away from the girls waist.

The girlfriend: omg hiii!

Alex: okay lets go eat

Everyone sat on the table and Vinnie walked to you.

Vinnie: i did not know you would come here to eat dinner

You: everyone was invited

Vinnie: y/n look i am sorry, i can explai-

You: fuck you, you said with cold tone.

You walked away from him and sat on the table. Vinnie came seconds later and sat down sadly. You ignored him staring at you and started eating.

Everyone just talked and you were quiet thinking stuff. So did Vinnie broke with her or not?

Vinnie's mom: so y/n do you have a boyfriend?

You: no..

Vinnie's mom: oh.. well what is that kinda off lovely girl doing single..., she smiled.

You smiled back to her.

Vinnie's mom; so is anyone of you married yet?

Vinnie: mom stop

Vinnie's mom: sorry i am just trying to get know your friends.

After awhile Vinnie's "girlfriend" started showing pictures of their dates. at that point it was too much for you. Then the girlfriend started giving kisses to Vinnie. Your heart breaking into pieces every second. You got up and walked outside, everyone looked being confused.

Vinnie's mom: where is she going?

The girlfriend: who cares?

Vinnie wanted to run after you so bad, he knew he fucked up pretty hard. the girl was still trying to give him kisses.

Vinnie: STOP!

Vinnie got up.

Vinnie: i cant pretend anymore! She is not my girlfriend, she was but not anymore. i paid her to pretend my girlfriend because i did not want to disappoint mom and dad.

the silence filled the room.

Vinnie: i  love y/n...

Everyones looks raised.

Vinnie: i kissed her yesterday... and told her i like her.. but it must be so fucking confusing when the next day i have my ex with me!!!

he threw his hands behind his head.

Vinnie sat down and drank some water. Vinnie's mom sneaked out and came talk to you. You were sitting on the stairs on the back yard.

Vinnie's mom: hey, u alright?

You looked her with your teary eyes. She pulled you into hug. You burst into another tears.

Vinnie's mom: i am sorry, she said holding your hands.

You: it is okay, it is not your fault...

Vinnie's mom: i made the situation even worse by asking  lots of questions.

You: its fine

Vinnies mom: but Vinnie's got some explaining to you

You were listening her and wiping your tears.

Vinnie's mom: i think he will come soon talk to you, he just told us all but y/n i think he really likes you.

After few minutes you and heard someone walking behind you two.

Vinnie: hey, can i talk to y/n?

Vinnie's mom nodded and left. He sat down next to you.

Vinnie: y/n i am sorry

You: so u have girlfriend..

Vinnie: i paid her to pretend, she is My ex.

You: why

Vinnie: i didn't want to disappoint my parents, always i was The one who didn't have everything figured out. And i know it was stupid...

You: i still don't get it, why Vinnie?!

Vinnie: i didn't mean to Hurt you

You: you already did

You got stood up and started walking inside.

Vinnie: y/n don't go

You: well what i am supposed to do?! It was pain to just realize that u have girlfriend, that you lied to me and then you telling that It Is fake...., Tears streamed down your face.

Vinnie: i am sorry

You: i just need some Time.

Vinnie: okay, it is fine but let me say something...

Vinnie walked to you and held your hands.

Vinnie: i am truly sorry, what i did was stupid and wrong, but y/n i really like you....

Vinnie slowly came closer to you. He pulled you closer. There was only few inches between your Faces.

Vinnie: can i?

You pressed your lips against his. It was slow and passionate Kiss. Felt so wrong but good. You pulled away. You left Vinnie there standing and walked inside, pass The kitchen to your room.
__________________________________
Hey guys!! How yall doing?

Don't forget to vote ily<3