feeling pt.4

Vinnie shouted and punched him. everyone were shocked. then Jacob punched back. They started fighting.

You: stop! you screamed.

you tried to broke the fight but Jacob punched you accidentally. they stopped fighting as you fell on the floor with bloody nose. everyone looked you. Vinnie was heated..

Vinnie: What the h*ll is your problem!

Your friends rushed to help you. The situation was weird. Soon the principle came there.

"Vinnie, Jacob and Y/n please follow me to the office"

little time skip*

You were sitting in the office. You looked at Vinnie, he stared at his hands. His hair was messy, some blood on his face and up buttons open of his white shirt.

Principle: Jacob you can leave. Y/n is it okay if you figure this out with Vinnie now. Ill leave you two alone. Just to make sure there is no more bad connections with anyone.

Jacob and the principle left. You and Vinnie were alone in the office.

Vinnie: i am sorry...

You: why, after everything i have went through because of you! WHY!

you stood up and he stayed in silence.

You: you know what broke me the worst? the fact that i was breaking down and you were already with a new girl, even thought you knew how bad i was hurt.. you said crying.

Vinnie: it was not like that y/n, if you would just liste-

You: then what was it Vinnie!

he was in silence.

You: just playing around with girls!

Vinnie: Not every guy you met is a bad guy!

You: oh well so far it has been like that so what makes you different?!

Vinnie: I CARE ABOUT YOU! I REGRETTED IT SO BAD AND WANTED TO PUNCH MYSELF. YOU MADE ME FEEL SOMETHING! Y/N DON'T YOU SEE HOW BADLY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO FORGIVE ME?

he said shouting and crying. you looked him.

Vinnie: You made me feel different. i didn't know how to handle it or what was it. i felt loved and... when you saw me with the other girl she asked me to the dance... and i said no. i wanted to f*cking go with you. i said no to everyone who asked because of you. i fought with Jacob because i knew you didn't like what he did and i was jealous..

You just didn't know what to say. so you went closer to him and lifted his chin.

You: Vin

In that point you realized. You were not healed, or even close about to heal from it. But you did need to talk with him. You iced your heart again because of the fear of getting hurt. You liked him, he liked you. The thing how this started did make you mad, but he was really sorry. So you did something that not even your future self would believe.

You pulled his chin up and pressed your lips softly against his. This was all a mess but a beautiful one. It would be figured out. He was surprised but just made it deeper.

You: i am sorry

Vinnie: i am sorry too

he pulled you into a kiss again.

EXTRA:

it has been some time since the drama. you and Vinnie were together again. he was making you the happiest.

it was rainy day and you were just looking out of the window.

Y/n pov:

I slowly opened My eyes and looked around. I was in Vinnie's bed laying next to him. He breathed quietly. Chest rising up and going down. His warm strong hands were wrapped around My waist. I tried to get up but he pulled me Back on The bed.

Vinnie: stay

You: we have to get up

Vinnie: sweetheart please

You: okay

you came closer to his face and leaned in a Kiss. He lifted me on his lap.  you pulled away and gave him a Kiss on The nose.

Vinnie: i love you

You: i love you too

Vinnie: now get off me

I looked at him confused and Hurt.

Vinnie: y/n please u don't know what u are doing to me and we have to go to school.

you smiled and knew what he meant. you got up and got dressed.

TIME SKIP**

Vinnie: hey

You: hello Hacker

Vinnie: come!

He dragged you to The library behind The shelves.

You: what are u doing?

He cut you off by Kissing. His soft lips pressed against you. He pinned you against one of The shelves

As much as u loved it.... This was not The right place.

You: Vinnie....

You tried to say.

Vinnie: whats wrong Y/n?

He kept Kissing your neck.

You: we can't here

Vinnie: why not

You pushed him little bit Back.

Vinnie: i am sorry

You: its fine baby

Vinnie: lets go cuddle

You: of course.

You headed to Vinnie's room and just jumped on The bed to cuddle. You were The little Spoon. He whispered words to your ears as you drifted to sleep.

Vinnie: u are so pretty....

You smiled

Vinnie: i love u so much, i Will never let anyone Hurt you...

_________________________________________
ALRIGHT! this series end here;(
Comment down opinions on it! It would be helpful👍🏻❤️‍🩹

Don't forgetting to vote!!!