Summer cottage

hey guys! Sorry it took time for this to come out. I took a summer break and worked on my mental health. I have had a lot of big changes in life. Here it is, enjoy<3

oh the warm breeze hit your face as you pushed the car door open. You took a deep breath. You lungs were filled fresh, a bit salty air. You looked at your right and saw the cottage. It was on the shore next to the beach. "Woo!" Michael shouted and ran towards the front door. You laughed. All the guys ran after him. "Thanks for helping!" Mia shouted after them. You and your friends decided to spend the last week of summer at a summer cottage. You helped Mia to unpack the car and get the stuff inside. All the guys were running around the house deciding which rooms they were going to sleep in. You placing all the food to the fridge with Mia. "Shit I forgot the one bag on the back seat. Could you go get it?" she asked you. "Sure", you answered and head outside. You opened the car door and saw the bag on the seat. As you slammed the door closer you saw Vinnie leaning against the car. "Do you need help?" he asked. You immediately blushed. "No, thanks. I got this", you replied and smiled. "I don't doubt", he smiled.

While cooking with Mia you told her what happened. "And then he said i don't doubt", you explained to her. "Ooo damn", she said. She knew you liked him. "Go sleep in the same room with him", Mia suggested. You laughed. "I am not kidding. We don't have enough rooms for everyone to get their own", she continued. "Well you and Vin are the only ones left without a room, since the boys decided to take the room with a bunk bed", Mia told you. "So basically I have no choice", you replied. "No you don't", she smirked. You sighed, secretly happy. Later that evening all of you gathered to eat dinner. "Oh gosh this dessert is so good", Jordan said and kept taking more and more. Everyone laughed at his moves. "Wow it really is. Who made this?" Vinnie asked. "Y/n did", Mia revealed. "Y/n this is really good", he complimented. "Thank you", you blushed.

Later that night you decided to play a fun pickup line game. "Okay so this is easy", Kouvr told everyone. "Okay i am going to get this", Alex hyped himself. "I hope you know CPR..", Kouvr said. "Cause you took my breath away!" Alex shouted. Everyone laughed and cheered. In this game someone had to pick a card that said something. Others needed to finish it, best one wins. "Okay y/n, your turn".

You picked up a card. "I can't stand you", you read out loud. "Oh that's hard", Mia said. "Then sit on my lap", Vinnie replied. There was a silence. You felt blush spread on your face. You dropped your gaze to Vinnie's eyes that were already looking at you. "Damn Vin that was a good one!", Alex shouted. Everyone laughed. You kept looking at him and smiled. Few others rounds after the boys decided to take a night dip in the water. You, Mia and Kouvr cleaned the kitchen. "So which room i sleep in?" you asked and dried your hands after doing the dishes. "It on the second floor, second door on the right", Kouvr answered. "Thanks, i'll take my stuff there", you replied. You took your bags and headed upstairs. "Second door on the right", you told yourself and stepped in front of the door. You opened the door and were shocked with a guy taking of his shirt. "Omg i am so sorry!" you quickly said and covered your eyes. "It's okay y/n" Vinnie replied laughing. "I can bring my stuff later", you told him and were about to close the door. "No it's fine", he said and stopped the door with his hand. "Let me help you", he continued. He took one of your bags and carried them inside. You sighed and walked after him. "Thanks", you told him. "No problem", he replied and placed your bag on the bed. You just realized that he is standing in front of you without a shirt. "So the bathroom is here?" you tried to ask and took few steps towards a door. As you were walking trying to ignore the fact that he is half naked in front of you, you stumbled on the carpet. You thought you were just going to fall on the floor and embarrass yourself. But you felt pair of strong hands pick you from your waist. You stopped falling mid air. You opened your eyes and saw Vinnie holding you. He deeply looked into your eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Mmm", you replied. You were mesmerized by his eyes. "Vinnie lets go!" Alex shouted and walked up to the door. "Oh god! Not again!" He shouted and ran away. "Hurry up!" he shouted. Vinnie helped you to stand. You hand accidentally brushed above his chest.

He coughed. "Well good that you are okay", he said brushing over his hair. "Yeah", you replied. "You should probably go", you pointed towards the door. "Oh yes. We are going swimming now", he smiled. "Have fun!" you shouted after him. You sat on the bed and sighed. "What the hell just happened?" you asked yourself.

You were ready to go sleep. You cuddled up in the bed with blankets. Few minutes later you heard the door open. Vinnie walked in. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then came to sleep. You felt the mattress shift as he laid down. You stayed still as you could. It was cold. Vinnie turned and his hand touched your arm. You got goosebumps. "Vin" you said quietly. "Yea?" you heard a reply. "Are you cold?" you asked. "Little bit, are you?" he answered. "Little", you replied. You heard that it started raining outside. Soon also thunder sounds reached your ears. It was storming. One thunder struck hit very close and you made a sudden move as you got scared by it. "Y/n are you okay?" Vinnie asked. "Yea", you replied. "You still cold?" he asked. "No..", you told him. "Don't lie to me, are you?"

"Yes i am", you answered. "Come here", he opened his arms. You hesitated for a moment but then went closer to him. His arms gently pulled you closer to his body. You got hot very quickly. His warm body was pressed against yours, not to mention that he was half naked. You placed you head on his chest. He slowly stroked your hair. You couldn't fall asleep in this condition. You were thinking about the situation and what was actually going on. His hand traveled over to your face. You turned to look at him. He pulled your chin up and closer to his face. "Can i?" he asked. You eyes shifted from his lips over to his beautiful eyes. As his thumb caressed your cheek you nodded. "Use words love" he said. "You can", you told him. He pulled you closer until his lips brushed over yours. Then the lips pressed together, in a loving movements you two kept kissing for some time. As you two were catching air still foreheads resting against each other you felt him smiling. Wide smiled spread on your face too.

NEXT MORNING

You and Vinnie slept bodies glued to each other. You were one of the first ones to wake up. You went to the kitchen and as time passed by more people showed up. You were taking some cereal for yourself as you felt someones hands wrap around your waist. "Morning", you head a deep voice in your ear. "Good morning Vin", you replied smiling. Vinnie placed few kisses down your neck. As you turned around you saw everyones shocked faces. "Girl what-", Mia said smiling. Kouvr took a sip of her tea and smiled. "Wait am I still sleeping. What just happened?" Jordan said confused. You kissed Vinnie on the lips. "Do you like each other?" Jordan asked. "Well isn't it obvious", Kouvr told Jordan. Jordan still stared at Vinnie. "I do like her", Vinie replied and looked at you. You melted by his look. You two had some pretty deep conversations last night and maybe few kisses as well......

------------------------------------------------
❤️
don't forget to vote!