blinded pt.3

Update:

- i Will start new book (but not yet) i Will tell when
-TELL ME IDEAS! AND what kind of stories you like :D

___________

Week had passed. You couldn't stop thinking what could have happen. The idea didn't leave your head.

You were walking on The Hall and saw Vinnie coming from The another direction....
You turned hoping he wouldn't see you.

Vinnie: y/n!!
You turned Back to him.
You: Hi..
Vinnie: i am sorry what i Said last week
You: its fine
Vinnie: i should have Said it like this..do you wanna go on a date with me?
You:i-...

You blushed and smiled
You: yeah.. of course.
Vinnie: okay, great! Ill text you information...

He left with The biggest smiled ever. There was just something in you that wasn't excited... You had Bad experiment of falling on love....

Next Day****

It was already The date day. You were getting ready. You put on jeans and a shirt. Nice shoes and bag. Breathing quick and tapping your feet when waiting For him.

He picked you up and you guys went to a park. It was a picnic park. At night there was couples on a date. There was long led lights hanging from tree to tree.

You sat down on comfy blanket. Vinnie had brought some food and you guys were sitting far away from other couples.

Vinnie: and then i dropped The glass because i got so scared!
You two bursted laughing.
You: it..it was y-your cat!
You Said between The laughs. Your stomach hurt from All that laughing.

Vinnies eyes stared at your eyes. His eye were beautiful. Amazing curls hanging. You tucked one of his curls behind his ear.

Vinnie: i really like you y/n, i have liked For a long Time
You lifted your Stare Back to his eyes. Butterflies started moving in your stomach.
His hands touched yours.

You: i like you too...
You smiled. The moment was magical...
Suddenly your smiled faded.... Nothing felt real and right anymore . All thoughts what could happen came to your mind.. what happened to you before... Could everything happen again?

Eyes started watering.... You blinked quickly and pulled you hand away.
You: i am sorry

You felt so Bad but you wouldn't do anything. You were about to cry....

You started walking away quickly pulling on your jacket.
Vinnie: y/n! Why are you Leaving?
You: i am sorry
Vinnie: y/n why?
You: i just have to
Vinnie: did i do something?

You stopped and turned against him.
You: i am sorry
Your Voice Cracked ....... Tear rolled down your cheek.
Vinnie: y/n is everything okay?
You nodded and More tears dropped from you eyes.
You knees felt week. Vinnie rushed to you and hugged you. You dropped down to your knees.
Vinnie: y/n its okay i am here..

 He stroked you back and held your head with his hand.

Vinnie: breathe. Y/n breathe...
You: i am so sorry
Vinnie: dont ever apologize For crying silly
You lifted your head and looked him. That worry in his eyes. His warm thumb wiped your tears. You closed your eyes For a moment and The. opened them again. He tucked piece of your hair behind your ear.

You two sat down.
Vinnie: are u okay?
You: yeah, thanks
Vinnie: whats going on?
You: Umm Look, i don't have Good experiment of falling in love.
Vinnie: why is that?
You: everyone just leaves, i think ones i really love i became clingy...
Vinnie: i Will not leave
You: yeah i know, i didn't know it would affect me this way
Vinnie: its fine, Good that u are okay now

You smiled at that boy who felt like home. He was nice, safe...there was just something and everything Clipped. You pulled him in a big hug. He smelled Good.

He pulled away staying closer to your face. You looked deeply on his eyes.

At that moment Vinnie gently took your chin and pressed his soft lips to yours. You two moved in perfect sync. In that moved you felt your powers connecting to his. Big flow of love and Caring was All over you.
Maybe he was The one you have Been looking for....

_____________________________________________
Hi GUYS!!!!

How are you feeling? Did you drink water?
I hope this was Good.....

Don't forget to vote ❤️

Luv u