other girl

You were currently sitting in the living room. Everyone told you that this random girl is going to come to the house today, we would see if she could be the new member. Soon you heard the door open and saw her coming inside.

 "Hi! I am y/n", you said to her smiling. "Oh hi, are you the one dating Vinnie Hacker?" she asked. "Yes", you replied. She rolled her eyes and started to scroll her phone. You just left to the kitchen. While you were eating everyone came there. Everyone greeted her. She kinda seemed mean to you. Your thoughts were cut as you felt arms on your waist. "Hey baby", Vinnie said and  kissed your neck. "The new girl is acting weird", you told him. "oh.. Well maybe she is nervous", Vinnie answered. "yeah maybe", you replied looking at the girl who was staring at you and Vin.

Soon it was 8 pm. Vinnie and the others went to get food. You were just doing some online shopping. "Hi", the girl said and walked closer to you. "Hey?!" you replied. "You know it yourself as well", she said laughing. "Know what?" you asked. "That you are not enough for him. Leave Vinnie already", she said. "No, thanks", you just answered and ignored her. "Oh no are you gonna cry now?" she asked laughing. You looked at her weirdly because where did she ripped that from. "I am leaving if you have nothing nice to say", you said and got up. She stopped you and kicked you on the stomach. You fell back on the sofa with a burning pain on your stomach. Few tears slipped from your eyes. You got up and wanted to walk away fast as you could. You lightly pushed her to the side. At the same time the front door opened and everyone were looking at the living room. She "fell" on he floor and started fake crying. "She punched me!" she started shouting. Everyone ran up to her and looked at you with a confuced look. "No, that is not what happened...", you tried to say. "You punched her?" Vinnie said out loud. "No but she-", you tried again. "Why would you do that!" Vinnie shouted. You eyes were filling up with tears. You took few steps back. Then you walked quickly outside. You were looking up to the sky trying to held your tears back. But you bursted into tears. You sat on the ground leaning against the wall. "My own bf was protecting another woman", what your mind kept saying to you. You walked inside after some time and went to sleep in one of the guest rooms. You laid down. Tear slid down your cheek on to the pillow. No one knew what really happened...

NEXT MORNING

You woke up to the sounds of everyone else getting ready. You stood up and looked yourself from the mirror. You makeup was messed up and you had yesterday's clothes on. You tried to sat back on to the bed. You felt sharp pain on your stomach. You whined in pain. You didn't realize she kicked so hard. Hours later you went to your's and Vinnie's room. He was not there. You washed your face and changed clothes. "Hey", you heard behind you. You looked back, it was Vinnie. "Hi", you answered quietly. "What happened last night? You didn't come to sleep", he asked being worried. "I-", you started. "Vinnie!! Lets go to the pool!" The girl shouted and walked into the room. She saw you. "Oh hi! We can totally forget yesterday, it is all fine", she told you and flashed a fake smile. You nodded and walked out of the room. 

As you were making breakfast Calvin came in to the kitchen. "Hey y/n come to the pool", he said. "Umm i don't know", you replied. "Just come! Please. It is nice when everyone is there", he told you. "Okay but i am not swimming", you asnwered. He smiled and went outside. You went to change into your bikinis. You put them on and then saw the bruises on your stomach. You covered them with your towel and went outside with the others.  You at there on a beach chair and looked when others swam. "Y/n come swimming", Mia told you. "I am good, thanks", you told her and flashed a small smile. You tighened the towel wrapped around you.

Suddenly someone picked you up from the chair and walked closer to the water. "No please", you tired to beg but you were thrown in to the pool. You quickly swam on the surface and got up from the water. "Why would you do that? I didn't wanna go swimming!", you told everyone. You saw everyone were staring at your stomach. Then you realized. You didn't have your towel on anymore. You tried to cover the bruises with your arms. " y/n where did you get those? Are you okay?!" Mia asked worriedly. Your eyes burned and a tear slid out of your eye. "I-i.. have to go..", you said and walked away. Then you stopped and turned back at them. "Before you guys came there she kicked me..", you said and then walked back inside bursting into tears. You noticed Vinnie ran after you. You sat on your bed and cried. 

knock*

You looked up and saw Vinnie walking in. He closed the door and sat next to you. "y/n", he whispered. He reached for you and you two hugged. You cried against his chest. "I am so sorry love, I didn't know", he said and stroked your back. You two stayed there for a while. Vinnie lifted your chin and wiped your tears. "I am really sorry, I didn't know. I am sorry I shouted at you. I was just shocked that you had punched her. Rest of the night I thought about it and I knew you wouldn't punch anyone without a really damn good reason. Please forgive me, i am truly sorry", Vinnie said to you. "It's okay I forgive you", you answered. "Can i see?" he asked. You stood up i front of him. He looked at you stomach with wide open eyes. He slowly touched you stomach with his hand. "Ouch", you whined when he touched a sore spot. "Sorry love", he replied. You back on the bed. "She also said that i am not enough for you and that I should leave", you told Vinnie. "She is wrong. You are more than enough,  don't leave, i love you", Vinnie replied. "I love you too Vinnie", you answered. He placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I hope she is not gonna stay here", you said. "She is not, I know that", Vinnie hugged you again.

TIME SKIP

The girl left and apologized. She was not the new member. You and Vinnie laid in bed all evening. You fell asleep with his warm hand on your stomach

_____________________________________________

How did you like it? 

Ideas? Ps. How are you?

Don't forget to vote!