jealous

You woke up next to Vinnie. You had been dating for few months. You stretched your arms wide open. His hands were around your waist. You tried to slowly slide away. "don't go", he whispered and pulled you closer. "Vin I have to get up", you told him. "Why?" he asked smiling. You quickly slid out of the bed and ran up to the bedroom door. "Damn it", Vinnie said out loud. "Y/n get back here!" he shouted with a cursed voice. You laughed and ran downstairs. You started to make breakfast. 

"Vinnie, come eat breakfast!" you shouted. "Yes ma'am!" he answered. You smiled and sat down. "Good morning my lady", he said and bowed. You laughed. "Morning baby", you replied and gave him a bowl. "So what's the plan?" you asked him. "What plan?" he looked at you. "Today's plan?"

"Oh Thomas invited us to hangout with all of our friends", he told you. You nodded. After breakfast you got ready for the day. Around 1pm you and Vinnie left to meet the others. 

You played games and filmed videos for fun. "Y/n hop on!" Jordan said and kneel down little bit. "What why?" you asked being confused. "Just do it", he replied. You jumped on his back. When he was standing he started doing squats. He did few and then let you down. Then you tried to squat with him on your back. You did two and then let him down. You all laughed and had fun as everyone started trying it. You started to wonder where did Vinnie disappear. You started looking for him. Then you saw him sitting on the sofa with a girl. It didn't bother you until you saw that she was clearly flirting. That view was not the best. You walked upstairs with Kouvr. "This one girl was totally flirting with him", you told her as she brushed her hair. "I mean everyone here knows that he is taken, so why would she just go and flirt?" you thought out loud.

You were walking back and forth. "Let me go check if I know her", Kouvr told you. You sat down on hte edge of the bed and rested your head on the palms of your hands. Then someone came into the room. "Do you know her?" you asked assuming it was Kouvr. "Hey y/n, everything okay?" You saw Jordan walking in. "Yea", you smiled. "He sat next to you. "Okay well this one girl was sitting with Vinnie. Don't get me wrong, I trust him but the girl was flirting. I was wondering if Vinnie noticed?" you told him. "Oh damn. Has he texted you?" Jordan replied. You checked your phone only to see that you had been tagged into a video. You opened it. The girl who was with Vinnie posted it. It was her telling about the fact that she was talking with him. 

"What in the world?" you said out loud. Jordan was about to say something. "I am fine, don't worry", you told him and smiled. He nodded and left the room. You sat there just thinking. You sighed. 

There was a knock on the door. "Come in", you said. Vinnie walked in. He sat next to you. "Hey is everything okay?" he asked and placed his hand on your thigh. "Yes, everything is good. But the girl you were sitting with, did you notice she was flirting?" you asked. "I did after 5 minutes. I am sorry", he answered. "No Vinnie, it's okay. I trust you. I was just little bit jealous", you told him. "I need to admit, i also got little jealous when you went with Jordan", he told you. Vin no need to. You know you are my only one", you said and placed a kiss on his nose.  "And you don't need to be jealous, you are the only one i flirt to", he smiled. You hugged him. He placed a kiss on your cheek. 

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote!!