silent treatment

You and Vinnie had a fight last nighy. He had lied about where he was and both of you had a bad day which led you two to fight. You were so mad at him and haven't talked to him since yesterday.

You woke up, alone in bed. You got ready for The day and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
"Morning!" Mia said while giving the dogs food.
"Morning" you yawned.

You ate breakfast and then Mia told that today they were inviting people over to hang out. You walked back to your room only to find out Vinnie was there changing clothes. You closed The door quickly. Oh god... Doesn't this man know how to lock the door? You thought.

Little Time skip.

You were currently at the pool just chilling. Everything was Good until Vinnie walked on and went to talk to Nailea. ( No Hate to her, she is amazing) You were feeling annoyed that he wouldn't come talk with you.

"Hey", you heard familiar voice behind you. You turned around and saw Jack. "Oh hi Jack!" You hugged hin. "How are you doing?" He asked. "I am fine, what about you?" You asked him. "I am good, thanks" he smiled. "How did the photo session went?" You asked remembering that he recently traveled to New york for one.

While Jack started telling a story about his photo shoot, you saw Vinnie looking at you. You looked at him confused and then looked away. "It was nice to talk with you. Excuse me i am going to the bathroom" you told him.
You started walking to the bathroom and noticed that someone was following you. You quickly went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Knock*

"Let me in", vinnie told you from behind's the door.You wanted but also didn't want to. You slowly opened the door and Vinnie walked inside. He closed the door. He came close to you. You felt his breath. "baby i am so sorry what happened yesterday and that i lied. I know It was wrong but I just wanted to surprise you by coming back early"

Your face turned from anger to sweet. But you still didn't talk to him. He stepped closer to you. Your heart was beating. "You Look Good today, like always", he whispered. You got goosebumps.
Then he left and you stayed there thinking about him.

Later*
"hi! y/n Come here, we are making a couple video. Get Vinnie too!" Kouvr shouted. "Get me for what?" Vinnie asked. You sighed. "a couple video", Kouvr smiled. "What are we supposed to do?" Vinnie asked walking closer to you. "You know the dirty dancing lift. So boys lift their girls" Kouvr explained and told how they have been practicing for the video. Inside you were excited but also nervous. "Do we really have to do this?" Mia sighed. "Yeah c'mon it is gonna be fun, y/n are you gonna do it?" Kouvr cheered. "I guess so", you flashed a fake smile.

You first practiced the lift a few times. "Let's try one time", Vinnie told you.You and Vinnie still had odd intervals. Your heart was beating out of your chest. Hands were sweaty and you were worried. "Trust me", he told you.

You took a deep breath and runned to Vinnie. You felt his strong hands on your waist and you jumped a little. But did not manage to get up in the air. "It's fine, jump more", he said. You told him you were going to take a water break but went to talk with Kouvr. "Hey is it okay if i am not gonna do it, i am not feeling well", you asked her. "Of course, it is fine", she smiled.

You went to your and Vinnies room and sat on the bed.

While in the living room: "Okay let's film", Kouvr told everyone. "Where is y/n?" Vinnie asked. "I guess she went upstairs, she said she wasn't feeling good", she replied.

Vinnie runned upstairs and found you just sitting on the bed. He kneeled down in front of you.
"What's wrong?" Vinnie whispered. You stayed in silence. "y/n, can't you just talk to me. Tell me now what's wrong?"

You finally gave in.

" I just didn't want to do it", you told him. Tears slided down your cheek. "Hey... it's okay" he said.
He wiped your tears away and kissed your hand. "I am sorry Vin, I had a bad day yesterday and I should not have acted like that", you told him.
"I forgive you, I am sorry too, I should have told you I was surprising you" he answered. You two laughed. "It's fine baby", you leaned in to kiss him. "Okay now let's go do the most epic lift ever", he said and pulled your hand. You smiled and you two went back to the living room.

When the camera was rolling you ran up to Vinnie and felt his strong hands pressed against your waist. You jumped harder this time. Soon you were lifted up to the air. You put your hands up and pointed your toes. That moment was magical. Then Vinnie put you down and you felt his warm hands around your waist and he pulled you against his body. Everyone went to see how the video looked. It was amazing. As you were watching the video you felt your hand on your wait. Someone leaned over to your ear and whispered: you looked gorgeous.. you blushed.
__________________________________

Don't forget to vote ily!