tattoo

You danced as you were walking over to Vinnies room. "Hi babyy!", you shouted. "Hola mi hot spicy snack", he replied. The nickname made you laugh. You climbed on his bed next to him. "I missed you", you told him. "I missed you too", he replied. You laid your head on his chest. He stroked your hand. You scrolled through your phone while Vinnie was watching netflix. You bored soon and laid on Vinnie. "Oww", he whined. "Did i hurt you?" you asked worriedly and sat up. "No, no, no it's just- um.. I got a new tattoo", he replied. "Omg! Why didn't you tell me? Show me!" you asnwered. "It's on my chest", he said. 

You carefully lifted his shirt. You mouth dropped wide open when you saw it. "Do you like it?" he asked. "Yes! It's so cool", you replied. Vinnie pulled you down from your neck and kissed you. He slowly pulled away. "There is more", he smiled. You looked at him confuced. As you sat back up he lifted his arm on your lap. Your eyes traveled across his arm, to see what is new. "Here", he pointed. It was a small heart. "Aww", you said. "It reminds me of you..", he said. You eyes widened. "You always talk about getting a heart tattoo and draw hearts everywhere.. not to mention you are lovely", he told you. "Vin.. oh my..", you got emotional. You went in to kiss him passionately. Then suddenly pulled off and hit him playfully. "Oww, what was that for?" Vinnie asked. "Vin that stays there forever", you told him. "So?" he asked. "Nothing..", you replied. "Hey what is it?" he asked. You looked away. "Do you think we are going to break up?" he asked concerned. You slighly looked back at to him, being scared of his reaction. "What if you don't want this anymore?" you dared to say. "I want this now and forever. I am going to make you my wife and the mother of our children. This is the only things in life I am totally sure about", he told you. You looked at him with teary eyes. "Don't cry", he said wiping a tear fro your cheek. "Your eyes are too pretty to cry", he whispered. "I love you", you told him. "Cool", he answered. It got silent. You started to crawl off from his lap. He quickly pulled you closer. "It was a joke, sorry. I love you too!" he said and started showering you with kisses. You tried to stay mad. "Give me a kiss", he told. You shook your head. He made a cute face. You laughed and gave in. You kissed him. He pulled you back on his lap. His hands wrapped around your waist.

Then someone came in. "GOD-! Why do I ALWAYS come to these rooms at The wrong Time! My eyes!" Alex shouted and ran away after closing the door. You and Vinnies burst into laughter. You looked back at Vinnie. "I do like the tattoo", you smiled. "I knew you would", he replied. "I want to get one too", you told him. "Then get it, it will look good on you", Vinnie answered.

TWO WEEKS LATER*

You were laying on bed and heard Vinnie's voice downstairs, so he was back at the house. "VINNIE!" you shouted. "What?!" he shouted back. "I got a tattoo", you told him. He ran in to the room and slammed the door closed. "Show me", he told you. You lowered your jeans to show. Your tattoo was on your lower belly on your side hip. It was a small heart. "Oh my cute", he said. You smiled. Vinnie leaned closer to look at it. "It looks so pretty", he told you. "Thank you", you answered. "We are matching", he pointed out. "Yes we are", you smiled. "Gosh now I really have to marry you", he sighed. "Vin!" you shouted and playfully hit him. "Just kidding I want to", he replied. He came up to give you a kiss. You smiled being happier than ever...

_____________________________________________

Hello beautiful people!

How are you doing??? And how did you like?

Stay safe!

Don't forget to vote ily<3