1

Jung haerim is shocked hearing what his brother said.

"I will participate in i-land" jung haein said proudly

"What? Are you serious? Did dad agreed to this?" Jung haerim asked him because she knew their father is not an easy guy.

"Yeah, he agreed."

They both jumping and screaming. Jung haein always dreamed about being an idol or at least having a fan. He like the feeling fans giving an idol support.

Their mother doesnt live with them since their parents divorced 10 years ago. They live with their father while their mother is living in busan. They got to see her once a month. She will come and take them to a fancy restaurant.

It is such a painful memories for them especially for haein sinde he knew what divorce is at that time while haerim is just a 5 years old kid.

"yah congrats brauwrr! When you are already famous dont forget about your nice sister! Dont forget to send me money!" Haerim said while patting haein back.

"You have been a trainee for a long time. Dont worry. I will vote for you. Dad and mom too. Grandma and grandpa too."

"Thank you haerim ahh.. ooh btw park yejin also participate, he got accepted too." Haein said

"What the heck, park yejin? What is he doing? He cant even dance hahhahahah btw i will ask him about it after this. Why didnt he tell me?"

"Yah, i will get going. Gotta practice. Bye.... " haein said running to the front door. He came back from practice just to tell that to haerim.

"Ooh ok ok byeee!" Haerim said waving her hand at haein

After that haerim grab her handphone and search the number with 'slacker' name. She pressed it and no one answered.

"Ahh park yejin! He is ignoring me!"

Park yejin and jung haerim are bestfriends. Yejin knew alot about her family. They have been friend since haerim was 12. Yejin is 3 years older but she never really thought him as an older guy. Jung haerim likes to be friend with boys rather than girls since she found they are the same. She often acts like a boy until her father ask her to stop being friend with boys and just go with girls but haerim didnt listen. Yeah.

》《

"I am home!!" A voice came from the front door.

Hearing that voice, jung haerim jumped from her bed and run to the front door.

"Oh you are home, haein? Come and eat" their father said. Mr jung.

"Ahh ok.. oh btw dad....."  " PARK YEJIN ODIE? WHERE IS HE? " haerim scream interrupting haein asking for yejin presence.

"He is at his house of course." Haein said pulling his sister's hair

"What?why didnt he come and eat? He usually do that though." Haerim said scratching her head.

"Maybe he is preparing for the day after tomorrow." Haein said before eating the spaghetti their father made.

"What?what about the day after tomorrow? My birthday?" Haerim said grabbing his brother's shoulder. Haein is shocked due to the sudden action and chocked on spaghetti.

"Waterrr."

"Ah ah here." Haerim aaid handing him a glass of water.

"It is not your birthday you babo. Day after tomorrow we will leave you."

"Leave? Where are you going? Ahhhh that iland right? Why dont you guys pack your thing tomorrow night? Why today?" Haerim said whining.

"We want to practice the night before. Can i dad?" Haein ask watching his dad .