8

"Whoah, you are an 06 liner too?" Geonu ask "You are the maknae then." He said patting haerim's head.

"Yeah. I am.."  haerim said blushing.

"So.. any question?" K ask all of them if they have any question about anyone.

"I have a question. Jung haerim. Is it true jung haein is your brother?" Jay ask curiously.

"Yes. It is true." Before jung haerim could even open her mouth, daniel answered it for her.

"Ehhh?!?!" They all shocked.

" he never told us he had a little brother!" Jungwon said.

"I told you." Daniel said, whispering into haerim's ears.

"He just told us about his younger sister."

" uhh his younger sister is my sister." Jung haerim said covering it so they wont suspect anything.

"But she is the same age as- AHHH!!" Daniel said but haerim step on his foot so he cant spoil anything. Haerim just give him a warning through her eyes, didnt know if he understand it or not.

"Uhhh she is the same age as jake hyung." Daniel said about my imaginary sister. Where the hell did this came from?

"Seriously?" Jake said. "That means she is the same age as me as well then." Jay then continued.

"Uhh yess she was born in 2003." Haerim said.

"Its 2002 you pabo. Cant you even do math?" Daniel said looking at me teasingly.

"Mianhada yah. Math is difficult. Not everyone can understand. Expecially me." Haerim said rolling her eyes at him. Daniel responded with " OOH?! you are rolling your eyes at your hyung!?"

"Mian hyung." Haerim said making gestures like trying to ask for forgiveness.

"Kiyeowo uri maknaedeul." Heesung said smiling.

"Anything else?" Haerim ask

"Uhh. I got another one but promise you will not be mad."  Jay ask

"Go ahead hyung. I wont." Haerim said waiting for jay to ask his question.

"Why is it you that replacing haein hyung? What about his friend? What is his name? Yejin? Yeah, kim yejin, where is he?" Jay ask trying not to look into my eyes.

"He didnt tell you?" Haerim ask

" tell about what?" K ask

"About why he didnt participate in this show anymore. The staff didnt tell you anything?" Haerim ask looking at the clueless boys in front of her.

"No. Nothing." Daniel said

"He got into an accident. You guys seriously didnt know?" Haerim ask again.

"What?! What happened?" Heesung asked while the others look so shocked

"He got into a car accident. His leg is injured. Cant use it for 6 months or longer." Haerim said.

"Auhhh i seriously didnt know anything about this."

"What about yejin?"

"Yejineun, wait. Are you saying this because you dont want me here?" Haerim said a little bit pouting.

"Yah wdym? Noo" daniel said looking at haerim

-jung haerim pov-

"Ok ok. Pass. Yejineun, he got into the same accident as haein hyung." I said and all of their went even weirder. Whoa. I really didnt expect them to know nothing.

"What about him? Where did he get injured?" Jungwon asked

"He..... he is still in comma. I didnt get to see him yet. Do you know him, jungwon hyung?" I ask.

"He and i are friends. What about you?"

"Bestfriends." I said trying to hold on to my tears. I miss him.. haein too. Dad too. Relax jung haerim. This is only the first day.

Then the rest of us continue askinb each others questions until it was 11 pm.
We need to get into bed by atleast 1 am, a staff said.

We went inside our own rooms, some are going to the pantry. Some are going to the bathroom.

Daniel pulled me to the balcony and asked "What about that stepping on my foot, jung haerim?"

I shooked and trying to find an excuse. My brain is not working.

"Why? You know what im going to say? About her age is the same as yours?"

I started feeling scared. Scared that he will know about my identity.

"If you have a secret, you can tell me jung haerim. No need to hide and cover,"

"If i tell, you, will you be mad?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"Of course not."

"And you will not tell anyone about it and promise to keep it." I said

"Yes of course"

"The truth is, i am the sister."  I said looking down and when i raised my head i see his eyes went big.

"You are not kidding right jung haerim? This isnt some prank right?" He said looking everywhere.

"Yeah it is not,"

" so what you wanna say is, you are a girl and you are the sister that haein hyung always said and you are a girl?"

"Uhm, yoh reapeted the girl part twice but yess." I said.

"Btw wht about the sister that your haein hyung always tell you guys about? Did he badmouth about me?"

"No he didnt. He praised you."

"Praised me? What did he said?"

"He told us about how you can easily memorize dance step and how your dance is light and you didnt go to dance school at all."

"Seriously? I gotta thank him"

We went to bed after a staff told us to get inside. We got nothing to say anymore. Maybe we will be awkward with each other. Back to being a loner.  i cant believe it. this is just the first day and a guy knows im a girl. i seriously cant keep a secret.  sighh..

The mission is tomorrow, since i knew about haein praised me infront of his friends, i dont wanna take it for granted anymore. Just wait.. im going to debut.