5

All of ilanders. Congratulation on staying here. Tomorrow you will be inform with a mission. As for today, just adjust your self and make friends with other i landers.

The room is for anybody. You can share it with anyone you want. See you guys tomorrow ilanders.

Then the boys went crazy on choosing a roommate.suddenly,

"Okay okay guys lets gather around. We will choose roommate." K told them to calm down.

We all gather around.

"So who do you wanna be roommates with?" Heesung asked

"Who do you wanna be mates with, haerim ah? " heesung asking looking at me.

"I dont care. Anybody can be if they want to." I said not really caring about who is going to be my roommate.

"You with me haerim-ah!" Daniel said hugging my shoulder. I just smiled at him.

"Ok."

"Who else?" Heesung ask and it was pure silence.

Nobody wanted to be my roommate, it is ok since im a mess. Im a deep sleeper. Mostly my time at home is on bed. Poor daniel have to face this.

"Since nobody volunteeredm how about we play a game?" Geonu said

"We will go into a room one by one. If he enter it with someone before that chose that room, they will be roommate. So it means the roommates are chosen randomly. Based on fate. How about that?" Geonu ask looking around

All of us agreed since it will help us to know each other.

First we played rock paper scissors to arrage the turns.

Sunghoon
Heesung
K
Jake
Daniel
Niki
Jay
Geonu
Youngbin
Jungwon
Jimin
Haerim
Seon

That is the turns.

I seriously lost. Its my turn. Only seon left after me.

I walked through the corridor, 2 rooms are already closed. That means that room is full. Other two are open wide. Seems like it will welcome anyway. I chose the green room. I went inside and already saw the boys were dissapointed looking at me. Luckily, daniel is here.

This is a 4 people bedroom. I only know daniel, the other two i already forgot who they were.

"Haerim ahh! You and me are roommates!" Daniel said hugging me.

"Yo yo no need hugging tho. Just speak." I said but daniel still hug me tightly.

"Im so happy! Lets introduce ourselves. I know you dont know them." Daniel pulled me toward the two guys that is staring at me from the start.

"Hi! Im kim dong kyu! I was born in march 2006. I know im the maknae! Call me daniel!" Daniel said proudly.

For a moment, i was shocked hearing his age. What the heck an 183 cm height 16 year old boy.

"Im sunghoon. Im a '02 liner. Former figure skater." A guy introduced himself. Well, he is a bout my height.. maybe a little bit taller.

"Shim jaeyun. Call me jake. I came from australia. An '02 too" Jake said his name.

When it is my turn, they all looked at me. Obviously.

"Jung haerim. JULY 2006. The real maknae." I said looking at daniel and his eyes were wide.

"Woahh you are so young." Daniel said

" im the oldest then." Sunghoon said

He said walking out the room saying he wanted to go to the toilet.

Jake also went out following sunghoon to the toilet.

Daniel pulled me outside rushing to the food place.

He reminds me a lot to yejin so i want to npbe good to him. Maybe its a good to be myself infront of him.

"Wahhh food!!" I said as there is no ine else except me and daniel.

"Woahhh you said something nice! Hey, wanna ramen?" He asked me. No one can ever resist ramen. So my answer is

"Great. I want ramen. Thank you daniel ssi." I said

"Yah what daniel ssi with me? Just daniel. Btw dont you ever call anyone here ssi ok. They will think you are a weirdo since only girls do it." He said

"Seriously? Okay, i will, daniel-ah!" I said smiling. Seriously. This guy is so alike with yejin... i miss him.

"Before that, i will not make ramen for you. Lets rock paper scissor first. Who lose will cook ramen for both of us. Cool?" He ask smirking at me.

"You think im afraid of you? Huh. Come on! Bring it on!" I said getting ready to fight. Folding my shirt up. Daniel is also getting ready.

"Come! Rock paper scissors!!" I said. We both bring out our hand. Mine is a scissor and he was a rock. I lose

"Assa! You cook!" He said pushing me to the kitchen.

"Daniel ahhhh" i whined at him.

"Whoahhh seeing you like this is so weird.. but you lose you cook." He said teasing me here and there.

Finally i just face the reality and take 2 packs of ramen. Some water to boil and 2 eggs. Thats it. Luckily its just  ramen, if its a meal, daniel will die eating my food.

I thought daniel would leave me alone but nahh. He is beside me all the time.
Also, i thought he will help me since he is beside me all the time but nahhh he is just teasing me. Told me to do this and that.

"Yahhh just go somewhere else! Why you need to tease me daniel ahh..." i said try to push him but he didnt move an inch.

After all that teasing-making ramen session, finally daniel is quiet for a while but he started to tease me once again about my ramen.

"Haerim ahh, why your ramen is hard." He said

"What? Where?"

Jake and heesung came asking that question.

Jake take some ramen from my bowl.  My eyes went wide after his action. Why are they so open? 

"Mmmm nice haerim, your ramen." He said smiling at me.