13

-jung haerim pov-

"if she sees it, she sees it then." k hyung said

"ooohhhohh hyung youre cool. swagg!!" i said

>       <

The producers came to check on our progress like usual, and their suggestion was to make sure that those in the important parts could pull it off because it was more detrimental to the group if they couldn't. Particularly they pointed out that Jungwon hyung was struggling with his part.

sometimes when the producers came i've been wondering did they know about me being a girl? i thought they already told everyone. im still gratefull they dont point me out and they go hard on me like the other trainees.

Once the producers had left, we discussed what they had said and talked over what we should do. Heeseung hyung was ready to take over the part like most of us wanted but only if it was okay with Jungwon hyung. Because the 4th test was a matter of each individual person getting evaluated to see if we should remain in the group, we all wanted to leave the decision up to Jungwon hyung to make it fair.

we went back to practicing before Jungwon hyung made a decision either way, as he was also debating on what was the right move. He not only practiced his part, but also Heeseung hyung's to see which was a better fit. i feel sorry for him. i know that he is doing his best. i just will trust him. even though it doesnt even matter to him. Later, Jungwon hyung, K hyung, and Heeseung hyung talked more about it in private. i dont know what they are talking about but by the end of it, Jungwon hyung made the decision to switch parts so he and Heeseung hyung went to practice more together.

>      <

after the training, we started to worry that the dorm was being haunted by a ghost. Which brought on some shenanigans amongst the boys who took the chance to have fun and scare each other.

honestly, i was scared at first. they all decided to do everything together. take shower together, sleep together, even go to the toilet together. i was scared but there was no one to stay by my side.

when its lights off, jake hyung ask me if i want to sleep together with him and jay hyung. he been extra nice to me this while. i still feel comfortable around him tho.

"its okay, hyung. i sleep moving around remember?"

"you sure?"

"yeah hyung its ok."

"ok then" he said "go sleep " while walking to his room.

i turn around and go to my bed. there is no one in this room since jungwon hyung and heesung hyung are sleeping elsewhere. i dont know where EJ hyung went but seriously. its creeping me out. i wrapped myself in the blanket and closed my eyes tightly. 

>    <

Before their final test i was ask to sit down to talk about some of the thoughts that were going through my mind . it was the interview.

"i just hope that i'll not let down anyone expectation or maybe at least that someone." i said

"and who is that someone?"

"my oppa. real brother."

"jung haein. the trainee you replaced?"

 "yeah.. "