25

-jung haerim pov-

The 22 of us have a fun game of Truth or Dare altogether. Everyone had their much-needed fun while asking each other risky and interesting questions. While gathered together in the living room, the 13 ranked the 10 I-Landers on various questions.

Who is the dirtiest member?

"Kim dongkyu!" I shouted

"Yah what do you mean me? I'm not that dirty ok" he said trying to defend himself but uh uh. Bro you can't lie anymore.

"Last time you lay on my bed beside me and I can literally smell your feet stinks. I told you about it and you just laugh and act like nothing happened" I said.

"Ahh, that time ... Ok then. I can't fight." He said raising both his hand.

Daniel.

See even people agree with me.

One point away, Jay hyung was second the list, and  he was flustered at first but then he made the promise to wash more.

The most handsome ilander

"For this question, how about we ask the only girl here?"Heeseung hyung ask looking at me.

"Me? Do you guys even see me as a girl? Pfft." I said because I don't think they think me as a girl. They are so carefree around me. Sometime I don't even know if I'm a girl.

"Of course. What's your answer!?" Jungwon hyung said anticipating.

"Uhmmm the most handsome?......." I said scratching my chin.

"Geonu hyung!" I said making geonu hyung jump out from his seats.

"Reasons?reasons?" Sunghoon hyung asking for reason.

"I don't know.... He is just.... Handsome. In my perspective ok." I said.

Geonu hyung wanted to air fist me and I gave him.

Park Sunghoon

Sunghoon hyung was really happy because his name came out. He brags to everyone. Literally everyone knows about his self loving self.

Jungwon has gotten second.

"Geonu hyung where?"I said not believing it even though it were facts.

"I'm sorry haerim but that means your pick is still a baby in hyung's eyes" Sunoo hyung said making geonu hyung glare at him. Sunoo hyung just laugh out loud.

The third question was 

Who would you introduce your younger sister to?

Again, Sunghoon hyung was able to nab first place. Sungchul hyung turned the question around and asked Sunghoon hyung that out of the rest of them, which of their younger sisters would he date?
He was hesitating but After much deep thinking, Sunghoon chose his bestie, Jake.

The next question was who they would want to talk informally too, and K hyung and Heeseung hyung got the top two votes.

This fun question leads to three minutes of reversing age. Yaja time.

"123 start!!"

Everyone keep quiet but Daniel broke the silence.

"K ah, do you have a good time in iland?" He ask informally making us laugh at k hyung reaction.

I am plotting to get revenge on Heesung hyung since he always ask me to call him oppa.

I sit down crossing my legs and hands acting sassy and called out for Heesung hyung.