24

-jung haerim pov-

After the performance, Bang Sihyuk pdnim commended that we look cool and doing very well. He had thought this was a great last step before the trainees have to become professionals with the debut.

Son Sung Deuk sonsaengnim noted how we had done a great job at performance despite having to do it during a live broadcast. Sung Deuk specifically praised Jungwon hyung, me and Jake hyung for their performance.

Jungwon hyung could’ve felt intimidated by his near-elimination from last elimination session but was able to show his abilities through this song.

"Jung haerim and Jake had shown the greatest growth within the time in I-Land and they're  able to stand tall among the other trainees that could have the better skill or longer training time as them."

"Jake training period was only 6 month and Jung haerim never got proper training in entertainment industry. Well done I said to both of you"

Wonderkid sonsaengnim praised Jay hyung specifically for this stage. Despite his short parts, he was still able to make himself shine with his own strong charisma. He also commented on how he liked Daniel’s voice, and it was regretful that he had such short parts as well. Pdogg sonsaengnim showed his love for K hyung and Heeseung Hyung  for their control and strong dancing skills. He also added how Sunghoon hyung successfully pulled off a stable performance.

Lastly, Doobu sonsaengnim gave his words for Sunoo hyung and Niki hyung . He remembered the times in Part 1 where Sunoo hyung seemed too weak and wasn’t a strong dancer. He truly proved himself in Part 2 of the show and Doobu sonsaengnim was highly proud of his achievements. For Niki hyung, Doobu sonsaengnim only thought he was just a dancer with nothing else, but through his journey on I-Land, Niki hyung had become more like an idol.

Namgoong Min gave the question to BTS on what would the I-Landers need to possess in order to become a global idol?

J-Hope sunbaenim took the mic and answered that to become an idol, one must not forget why they wanted to be one in the first place. They should have the heart for music, as well as the effort and passion to go into their work.

Jimin sunbaenim replied that they should remember the people that are rooting for them, as well as give love to your own members.

Lastly, Jungkook sunbaenim noted that he had his eye on Jungwon hyung in particular, and gave him the personal advice to not forget the current moment as he’s on his way to debut.

Back to days before,

-jung haerim pov-

We were just getting ready for dinner and saw lots of lunchboxes on the table with our name on each box.

I-Landers were given the special gift of home-cooked food from your family. You were also given small letters from their family members for words of support.

Voice ahjussi said. We all search out lunch boxes.

This share a happy yet bittersweet moment as we remembered our parents’ support and love for us.

We were all like trying not to cry while reading the letter our family gave us. I don't cry that much as my dad didn't really say anything breathtaking.

"Haerim ah have a good meal. I know you already eat alot there but here you are. Dad. P/s. Share it with sunghoon -haein "

That's what he said and a little note from haein that brat. Why would I share it with sunghoon hyung?. I bet he's gonna be full eating his own food.

"Really?he ask you to share with me?" Sunghoon hyung ask.

"It's ok hyung. If you don't want it it's ok. It is just japchae. " I said

"No no no. I want.. no way I'm gonna reject it if my brother in-law says so." Sunghoon hyung said something at the end but I couldn't hear it as he was whispering to himself maybe.

We ate dinner that night happily talking about happy things.

Back to the live broadcast day,

-normal pov-

The viewers and the 10 finalists also get the surprise of the eliminated I-Landers returning to I-Land to prepare for a whole group performance of ‘Into The I-LAND!’