17

-jung haerim pov-

Finally, its my turn to perform... i am so freaking nervous... my solo performance...

While i was getting ready, the boys cheered me up. JUNG HAERIM HWAITING!! Thats whatnthey said to me. Somehow it gave me the strength i needed.

Moments like this makes me remember yejin. He always cheer me up with a cheerleading style and it makes me confident as i know somebody will always be there for me.

There is one time where i am selected to make a speech infront of everyone in middle school. I am quite confident about going up but suddenly the confidence desappear when i saw there is still a lot of people who are more talented than me.

I went up the stage alone. Bang pd and other producers looked at me. So nervouss. I wore a white shirt with black pants. A basic clothing.

"Annyeonghaseyeo.. junghaerim imnida.. today i will perform blood sweat tears by bts shnbaenim." I said bowing to all of them.

"Ohoh blood sweat tears! Im looking forward." Zico sunbaenim said.

I get into my position. I am nervous at first but when the music started, i let go all of my worries and just dance.

As soon as the song ended, i stop and bow. I tried to smile but it is tiring. So i just took a few breath.

"Its ok, you can take a few minutes. Take your time." Rain sunbaenim said.

When im in better state, bang pd started giving comments.

"I see that you did a great job performing this song. Actually this song is hard to interpret but you show all your emotions. Before this you didnt catch my eyes at all but now that i see you like this, it feels good to know you. I see that you did a great improvement. With only 2 days of training, you good. Keep it up haerim." He said

"Thank you."  I said happily bowing to him.

"I agree with bang pd but there is few thing i want to ask you. Why do you choose this song?" Son seung deuk sonsaengnim ask me.

"Ahh, i choose this song because it reminds me of the hard times in life. I choose it also because i already memorize it beforehand. Its easier." I said sincerely

"See, kids dont lie." One of the producer said

"May i ask how old are you haerim?" Rain sunbaenim ask

"Im 16."

"Kids at your age usually just started thinking about being an idol or they just know their dream but you, you are already here, performing. You did a great job haerim." Rain sjnbarnim said.

"Thank you." I said before returning to iland after the staff told me to.

When i arrived,

"JUNG HAERIM,!! YOU LOOK COOL!!!" daniel said shouting right in my face. The other just woooo here and there. I smile looking at them.

"Yah gomabda ya but you dont have to shout. Ahh noisy." I said putting my hands on my ears.

"You did a great job haerim ahh." Heesung hyung said showing a thumbs up to me.

"Thank you hyung." I said.

In the end my points were revealed. I got 91 points. Its high. Seriously high.

"Woahhh daebak!! 91! 91!" I said looking at geonu hyung beside me. He just smiled.

Me getting 91 means fake love team and i are exempted from the elimination.

The imminent elimination has come. All 13 of the trainees will have our scores, determined by the producers, announced.

Here is the  our new ranking based on the producers’ scores:

1)Heeseung hyung
2)Jungwon hyung
3)Sunghoon hyung
4)me
5)k hyung
6)sunoo hyung
7)Jay hyung
8)Jake hyung
9)Niki hyung
10)Hanbin hyung
11)Daniel
12)Geonu hyung
13)Taki hyung

The ranking showed the great advantage it is to have the highest unit score. While Taki hyung did get the lowest rank, he was exempt from elimination.

Due to this, it meant that whoever was in the next place up would have to be eliminated, which unfortunately became Geonu hyung’s fate. The scoring between every trainee had been close, some even differing only by one point. It’s a sad goodbye, since we knew how much Geonu hyung had worked hard to show a better version of his self in this part.

We get to have our last farewells with Geonu hyung while sharing words of hope and encouragement for the future.

"Hyung, you did well. You work hard.." i said before he pull me into a thight hug.

"Haerim ahh even tho we are not that close lets stay in contact. Im sorry we are not close." He said

"Its ok hyung. I will surely contact you after iland." I said after we loosened the hug.

"Make sure you debut." He said before going to other ilanders to bid farewells.

Geonu hyung even quoted how this won’t be the end for him. While his journey on I-Land is over, this is only the beginning for him, he said.  He will return with a much better image of himself for the fans.

As we returned to iland, it revealed the current global votes for the for the remaining 12 I-Landers:

1)Sunoo
2)Me
3)Heeseung
4)Sunghoon
5)taki
6)Jake
7)Jungwon
8)Daniel
9)Hanbin
10)K
11)Niki
12)Jay

At first, i was shooked knowing im in 2nd place. No way..

Junwon hyung, sunghoon hyung and heesung hyung are sharing one room since they are the winners. Daniel and i was just walking into the top 3 room but When we entered the room, its the same as before but there is a notice for the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th place. 4th place? Which means im on it too!! Im roommates with k hyung and sunoo hyung.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th meaning that i am going to have a day off. Assa!!

"Daebak ida!!" Other trainees exclaimed as they saw the notice

"Haerim you are on it too!" Jungwon hyung said fist bumping with me

"Haerim ahh i will follow you." Daniel said clinging on my legs.

"Heck daniel. No get off. Such a big baby. Ahhhahshhahahah what are you doing?" I ask him as he stand up, took his backpack, wears it and clinging back to my leg.

"I will stick to you so i can get out together." He said

I just laugh.....