6

-Jung haerim pov-

Smily jake is in front of my face.

"Thank you haerim ahh! Your ramen is really good!" Heesung said.

"Hey but you take it from my bowl!" Daniel said pouting.

"Uh your welcome." I said

"What about me?"  Daniel ask

"Uh yess your welcome" i said.

Heesung and jake just laugh at my answer.

"What? I thought you wanna say thank you to me." Daniel said

"For what?" I ask thinking why i should thank him when he did nothing but annoys me.

"Ughhh jung haerimm..." daniel said wanting to sulk with me

"Oh btw haerim-ah do you know jung haein?" Heesung said

"The guy that you replace." Daniel added as if i dindnt know who jung haein is.

" i realize that you have the same surname as his. Maybe its just a coincidence right? He never told us he has a brother." Jake said

" what did he say to you guys?" I ask wanting to know what that buckethead said

" jung haerim ssi please come inside." A staff came and ask me to follow me to a room

" what is happening?" I ask looking at daniel, jake and heesung.

"Dont worry, it just an interview." Heesung push me to follow the staff.

I followed him into a room and he ask me to sit down.

" how do you feel about being the only girl in this show?" A lady staff holding a paper ask me.

"Wait. Is this okay to get broadcast?" I ask. I thought my identity is a secret. I asked worriedly. How did they know?

" its okay, the whole world already knew. Bang pd said it himself."  She said

" oh. " i said making an o shaped mouth.

"So what do you feel?" She ask again

"Uhm it feel okay. It is just that i am still adjusting here." I said

"Did you make any friend here?" She ask.

Oh gosh. Whose name will i said?

"Uhmm, im friend with daniel now since he is the same age as me. So it is easier to make friend with him." I said

" what do you think the next mission will be?" She ask the last question.

"Uh i think it will be about teamwork since we dont know each other that well yet."

"Thank you haerim ssi. You can go now." She said smiling at me. I reply her back with a smile and went out

When  i went outside i remembered something i want to ask the staffs and make a u turn.

"Excuse me, can i ask a question?" I asked the lady.

"Yes, go ahead." She said

"Did the boys should know about me?what if they found out? What should i do? Will i be kick out?" I ask. Yo, anything can happen right?

"Hahhhahhaha haerim ssi. Slowly... dont worry, if they know about you are a girl, just let it be.  Bang pd just ask you to be a boy because he wanted to make the show more interesting. Dont worry. " she said

"What if i like one of them? What if they like me? Not like a friend but more than that or something? So you wanna say i cut my hair just for the sake of the show?" I said

"Whoa whoa haerim ssi. One by one... first, why? You already fell in love with one of them? Who ? Daniel? Second, even if you do, just do it secretly. Third, then why do you think you cut your hair for?" She said

"But-"

"Hi haerim ah!! Its my turn now." Daniel said after entering the room interrupting me.

"Oh okay... then i'll go now" i said awkwardly. The staff just smiled at me. I know what she is thinking about. I swear i didnt fell in love with daniel. Im just asking WHAT IF. Not like i already did.

I walked out of the room and went straight to my bedroom and i saw sunghoon and jake are talking to each other.

I didnt want to bother them so i lay on my bed and trying to daydreaming.

(You know what i mean right?)

"Hey haerim ah, can i talk informally to you? Im older by the way." Jake ask sitting beside my bed which is on daniel's bed.

"You are already calling me that." I said looking at him with a confised face. What is this guy is up to.

" i mean you can call me hyung. " jake said

" oh. Ok then, hyung." I said sitting up as i am uncomfortable laying down while he is sitting down talking to me. He is older btw.

"Uhhh so, how are close to daniel?" He asked. I can feel the awkwardness in the air.

"Uhmm we just met today." I said

" wow you guys just met today and you are this close? He said.

I realized that sunghoon just watching us from afar with a cold gaze. I swear he could kill people with that stare. I got goosebumps.Maybe he is still dissappointed with me being his roommate.

"Aniyo. We are not close. Not at all." I said denying the fact that i actually wanna be close with daniek since he is the one that approached me first.

"Yahhh what do you mean we are not close?" Daniel suddenly said coming out of nowhere.

He chocked me and look into my face.

"Meoya neo? Let me go. Do you have a death wish?" I said trying to escape

"See. I told you. You looked close with daniel." Jake said smiling at the both of us

"Of course hyung. He is the only one that is younger than me so im gonna make full use of it." Daniel said

" wait what? Im the maknae? Seriously?" I ask. No way there is no one younger than me.

"It is true haerim ssi. You are the maknae." He said patting my head.

"Of course you are. Im gonna be shock if there is anyone younger than you guys." Jake said.

" so back to our converstion before, how do you know jung haein the ace, the handsome and the almighty legendary jung hae in?" Daniel asked me.

"What? Ace? Handsome? Almighty? Pffttt" i almost burst out. Why does jung hae in have these nicknames. All i know that he is clumsy, dumb and weird person. I never seen he being handsome or an ace or something.

" why are you laughing?" Jake ask me

"Aniyo, pfth hahah" i still cant hold these laughter.

"Yaaa palli!! What is your relationship with him?" Daniel ask shaking my body.

" he is my brother. Why?" I said still holding my laughter.

"Huhhh?? Your brother? You look nothing like him" daniel said

As we were talking, i saw sunghoon walked out of the room. I just let him be.

"He told us he has a sister though. He never tell us about a brother." Jake said

" i didnt expect to much btw. He loves his sister. He spoils her too much." I said covering up, scared they will suspect something.

》《

" guys! Its time for dinner!"