21

-jung haerim pov-

I looked up and it was him. Jake sim.

"Yah, haerim ah wanna- yah! Why are u crying?" He ask

I just smile at him and wipe my tears. I look into the thin air.

I saw that he sat beside me.

"Homesick huh?" He ask. I nodded. He kept quiet after that. We both staring into the air.

He is just beside me doing nothing but somehow he gave me some kind of strength. We sit there quite a while. We decided to go back after I already calmed down.

I lay down on my bed looking at my roommates. They were already sleeping. Again, I am staring into the air.

=   =

When I woke up, no one is in the room. I went out and saw all of them are on the dining table, eating. Am I late?

I took a quick shower and went to the dining table.

"Morning, Jung haerim." Jake hyung said sitting across me..

"Morning hyung." I reply. Trying to act ok after what happened last night. I hope he doesn't tell anybody.

"Hyung I want that bread. Can you pass it to me?" I ask Sunoo hyung for the bread near him as I can't reach it.

"What will you give me if I give it to you?" He ask

"Ughh hyungggg.. just give it to me." I whined but seeing Sunoo hyung is not bothered I ask him.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Promise you will never keep your problem all by yourself. If you need someone to lean on, I can be it. Ok?" He said.

I look at Jake hyung with narrow eyes and he just raised his shoulder and mouthed not me.

"What problem hyung?" I ask Sunoo hyung asking for confirmation if I heard him right.

"Don't act like you know nothing. Yesterday I saw you crying alone at the balcony. I told you last time you can tell it to any of us. We will be willing to hear you." He said.

It's kinda weird seeing this side of Sunoo hyung as he is always a happygolucky person suddenly become serious.

Anyways. At 11 30  am, we gathered at the lobby and wait for the announcement.

after a while, The third test was announced, in which it will be the battle of concepts, refreshing versus explosive.

They revealed their first song, Chamber 5 (Dream of Dreams). It is an upbeat and bubbly song about the delight and dreamlike feeling as they make their way to debut. The choreography caught our attention as it showed off a lot of cuteness and includes pillows and blankets into the performance. We all screamed watching the cute and cringe worthy choreography.

Their second song, Flame On, definitely is at the opposite side of the spectrum from ‘Chamber 5′. It was a powerful song that will show the trainees’ burning passion into debuting. The song’s choreography emits intensity and sexiness. It catch my attention. However, chamber 5 seems interesting. I don't which one to choose. If I can choose.

The eliminations for the Concept Test will be based on the producers’ evaluation.

Since Sunoo hyung had won the benefits from the Seventeen sunbaenim mini mission, he chose ‘Chamber 5 (Dream of Dreams) for himself. Well, of course. He fits it well.

For his team, he picked Heeseung hyung, Jake hyung, Taki hyung, me and Jungwon hyung. When I heard my name I dont know what to feel. I like chamber 5 but I want to perform flame on to show my other side. Seems like Sunoo hyung not letting me breath with the cute concepts. He is going to be the facial master again.

The rest of the members are then put into ‘Flame On.’

When we were in the practice room, Sunoo hyung was deemed the facial-expression-leader, as he was the best in showing off perfect facial expressions for this type of performances. The rest of us practice our cuteness as it would be an advantage to the song.

"Ahh hyung I seriously can't do it." I said lying on the floor after failed to do a cute expression. I found it scary.

"Why?you look cute. Just do it." Sunoo hyung said pulling me up and told me to do it again. Ahhh let me free from this intensive training.

Heeseung hyung  mentioned this was his first time tackling a refreshing concept and this was his chance to show a different side to himself.

Good for you hyung.

Each of us improve ourselves and grown to be more natural in showing off our cuteness after the super intensive training from Sunoo hyung. I can't feel my face muscle.

Aside from all that tiredness, suddenly jay hyung handed us each a letter. With all the thoughts of being eliminated, Jay hyung went ahead and wrote letters to fellow I-Landers, since he wouldn’t be able to say everything he wanted to if he were to leave.

"Hyung you are not going to leave. What are you doing?" I said looking at his sad eyes when he gave me the letter.

"I'm at the bottom, haerim ah. The possibility of I having to leave is high." He said

"But. Open it when I already left. Not now." He warn me.

I think it's to late for him to say that since some of ilanders already read it. He didn't realize it though. Hahah

The dreaded eliminations have finally come. Bang Sihyuk pdnim brought up a good point that while eliminations can be heartbreaking and frustrating since the trainees put in all our best work into the performances, being able to participate on I-Land gave us an experience we would never get despite how long we trained.

What we learned on the survival show would help us in the long run for the dream to be idols.

Fans from 177 countries have participated in the voting. The rankings again have showed its surprises with its drastic changes. I was completely shooked because of the drastic changes.

The final global vote ranking are as listed:

1)Sunoo
2) me
3)Heeseung
4)Jay
5)Hanbin
6)Sunghoon
7)K
8)Jake
9)Jungwon
10)Niki
11)Daniel
12) Taki

Jay hyung and Hanbin hyung shocked everyone with their higher ranks. while Sunghoon hyung and Jungwon hyung gotten ranks lower than expected. I feel guilty as I don't have as much talent as others but still got a high rank. Or because of my gender.

Unfortunately in the end, Taki hyung was the second dropout of I-Land Part 2. As saddened as everyone was by the elimination, Bang Sihyuk pdnim puts in one last word of advice for Taki hyung, as this was not the end of his journey.

After a sad goodbye to the last eliminated I-Lander, Taki, a situation arises where ‘Chamber 5’ is one member short. As Sunoo hyung was crowned 1st from last episode’s global votes, he gets the benefit of choosing a new person from ‘Flame On’ team. We were expecting someone like Daniel or hanbin hyung but In the end, ‘Flame On’s’ very own leader, Sunghoon, was chosen to join the cute song!  I can see that Sunghoon hyung is shocked as well.

Sunoo hyung noted that Sunghoon hyung was a contender to be a part of ‘Chamber 5’ from the very beginning and his hard-work and wide spectrum of charms would be a great fit to the team.

However, this change could make or break ‘Chamber 5.’ The two teams only has 5 days left to prepare for their performances and Sunghoon hyung has to learn from scratch.

Sunghoon hyung definitely didn’t seem in his right mind as the reality hit him.

We went straight to the practice room to get Sunghoon hyung up to speed. Seems like we hit a wall, as Sunghoon hyung can’t shake his strong aura from ‘Flame On.’  he is doing the choreography with his full power. His dance was way too intense for the soft performance. We just laugh our worries away watching him.