12

-author pov-

" hey jake hyung" haerim said to jake.

"Oh haerim-ah what is up" jake ask

"Uhhh sunghoon hyung, the staff called you." She said to sunghoon.

"Uhh ok thank you haerim ah" sunghoon said and left the room. Haerim was about to leave but jake call her.

"Haerim ahh have you finish your practice?" he asked

"Nae hyung, finish already." She said

"Wahhh you're fast. Jay and i havent memorize it yet but you already finish it. Deabak ida! " he said showing a thumbs up. haerim just laugh at his goofiness.

"jungwon and heesung hyung neun? dont you always stick to them?" jay ask

"they are practicing..." haerim said

"woah you really dont deny that you are always sticking to each other. i thought you are going to say, 'no hyung we are not that close'" jay said

"well. not my fault tho. daniel is still in the GROUND." haerim said

"then why not get close to us?" jake ask wrapping his arm around haerim.

"ok then. i'll try" haerim said

-park sunghoon pov-

i left the practice room and walk to the interview room. the staffs greeted me.

"annyeong haseyo park sunghoon ssi" a staff said after the camera is on roll.

"nae, annyeonghaseyeo" i said

they asked a few questions and the last question really shocked me.

"do you know there is a girl trainee here in iland?" she ask

"nae??!! jinjja yeo? a girl??" i ask out of shock.

"you dont know?"  she ask and i just shook my head.

"she really did a great job keeping it then" she said looking proud " ok sunghoon ssi that is all. thank you"

all the cameras are turned of as i am the last person to be interviewed. before i go out, i ask the staff

"is it a secret?" i ask

"no. it isnt. do you forget that it will be broadcast? the whole world knew about it." she said laughing and ask me to go and take a rest.

i walk to the practice room and saw jay jake and haerim are laughing. my head is still full with that girl trainee. i cant believe it.

>    <

-jung haerim pov-

"hyung, i wanna make ramen. want some?" jake hyung ask heesung shyung who just went out from the vocal practice room.

"seriously? thank you then. no way i could resist ramen." he said walking straight to us

"nado, jake hyung" i said 

"neo, if you want it then help me. no way i would do it for you for free." jake hyung said. ok then. i dont really mind.  it just ramen by the way. no need to much energy.

"ahh hyung... ok then." i said standing then went straight to jake hyung.

"you go take the ramen in the cabinet."

"yes chef!!"

"take 4 eggs"

"nae cheff!"

after we done making ramen, i sit infront of heesung hyung. beside him is jay hyung. beside me is jake hyung.