20

-jung haerim pov-

After that meeting with seventeen sunbaenim, night came by. We were just hanging out at the room. Suddenly voice ahjussi ask us to come out.

All ilanders please go outside of iland building.

"Ehh??outside? What are we going to do outside? " We all question the situation as this is new to us.

When we went outside, there is a big screen and chairs being set up.

"Mwoya? Are we going to watch a movie?" Jay hyung ask.

We sit at the chairs and suddenly the led screen turn on. We all exclaimed at the situation.

As a surprise for the I-Landers, fan videos for each trainee had been prepared. The videos ranged from global fans of 173 countries, who recorded themselves to show support and love for their favorites.

"Woahh voice ahjussi is even outside." Heesung hyung said making us laugh.

After that, a video is shown.

"To k.

K kun, after I watch iland, I totally fell in love with you. I can't explain how important you are to me.even though we cant go outside these days, iland is broadcasted every Friday night all over the world. Thank you for giving me joy. K kun I love you so so so so much. Stay strong! Fighting!"

A beautiful lady from japan known as k hyung's fan message video for him. I see that k hyung is blushing already. Ahahahaha

"Hi k kun. I have been watching you every Friday,swing you perform on stage gives me courage and hope. All of your hard works and efforts will lead you to success. I love you!❤️"

Another girl from japan send to k hyung ending him with love you. It makes k hyung blushing even harder. All the other trainees exclaimed and tease k hyung.

"I love k. Fighting!!" A cute little girl said. It's also from k hyung Homeland. We all died at her cuteness.

Then a group of people consisting some  little froends who send a message all the way from Australia to Jake hyung.

"Hi Jake!!! We are.. blow your ma-a-a-aind."

They sang a part from I&incredible.

"You have this? You have this? You have this?"

They make a parody of Jake hyung, jay hyung and Sunghoon hyung. It's funny when I remember it back. They show it without hesitation tho.

"Daebakk.. na aniya?" Sunghoon hyung ask.

"Vote vote vote for Jake sim. Jake fighting!"

Then it's Heesung hyung fans.

"Heesung ah, you really lighten my days. I hope you debut and receive achievements in life. Thank you for entering my life. Lee Heesung lessgoo!!"

A girl said and gave a flying kiss. Heesung hyung thank her looking at the camera.

"Isn't that your hat hyung?" Jay hyung asked.

"Yah, looks like mine but I lost it." Heesung hyung said.

"Maybe she took it." We said.

"Annyeonghaseyeo Heesung Nim. You really the best. My eyes can't leave you when you performed on stage. I promise I will keep supporting you no matter what happen."

"Park jeong seong! When I sad, I eat honey. When I'm mad, I eat honey too. All thanks to you. You really made my Friday brighter. Thank you."