9

-jung haerim pov-

i woke up and as expected. he doesnt dare to greet me anymore. there he is, with sunghoon and jake. maybe he doesnt even know i already wake up. i dont want to bother them so i just walk to the bathroom and took a shower. 

it is such a problem sharing toilets with them.  there are three stall and they will enter the stall beside me and i will make a ruckus. uhh. i hope nobody will enter the bathroom. 

when i went back to my room, someone greeted me with such a hyper voice. i know whose.. none other than

"yah jung haerim, i dont know you already wake up."  mr kim daniel said that with a loud voice. 

"wahhhhh you really a deep sleeper aren't you?  i tried to wake you up a few times and you didnt even flinch.  daebak!!" he said showing a thumbs up.

"i just smiled and went towards my bed. i can feel he is right behind me. i just let him be as i want to ask him something. 

"why? are you having a mood swing? is it 'that day'?" he ask whispering to me. why is he whispering tho?

"ehh? what day?" i ask not understanding what he is talking about.

"you know, that bloody day you girls get every month?" 

"what the heck, NO!!" i shouted out of shock. what is with that question just suddenly been ask without a warning. what the heck kim dong kyu?

"what is a no?" jake ask looking at us as he just entered the room and heard my shout.

"uhh daniel wanted me to wash all his clothes. then i said no" i said hoping jake will not suspect something.

"what? when did i-" i cut him off by pinching his back. he jsut clasped his hands tightly and turning his head to me and gave me a smile.

"aaaah, then why dont you wash mine too?" jake said pointing at his dirty clothes basket.

"hyung, i said no to daniel. what do you expect me to say to you?" i said

"yes? maybe? ahh  its ok. i will just wash it by myself." he said and went to his bed.

"mianhada ya. it hurts a lot right?" i said turning to him checking if he is still in pain.

"thank you for the pain you gave to me haerim ah.. it is soooooooo good." he said pinnching my hand slightly.

"eh? it does not hurt at all?" i said holding the place he pinched me.

"of course it doesnt hurt you dummy. " he said

i-landers please come to the lobby. (i dont know what that place is called. sorry)

 then we all went there and gather around. i dont know what is the function of the chairs. no one sits on it.

now we will announce the first mission. the first mission is the signal song. the song tells about your friendship and hardships that you face during your journey to become an idol. 

then the screens shows us a group of people dancing to the song. the song is good! But the dancers are really synchronized. Can we be like that too?

We all get hyped after the song end. Cant wait to learn the steps.

Your practice days are 8 days only. You must give out the part to your dear ilanders and practice it and memorize it within the time limit. If your performance get 95 or more, no ilander will be elliminated and the grounder's performance will be cancelled. If you get less, 4 of you will be elliminated and 4 grounders will make it to iland. You can start your practice now.

》《

We all sit in a circle in the practice room. Trying to discuss the parts.

"So who wants part 1?" K hyung ask forwardly since we only get 8 days to practice. I gotta say that his face right now is scary as heck.

"Whoever wants it, raise your hand" heesung said, smiling awkwardly to everyone.

"I want." Niki raised his hand. Heesung look at others and no one raised their hand so he just said that niki will take part 1.

Followed by part 2 taken by youngbin, part3 by k part 4 by jungwon, part 5 by jake, part 6 taken by jay, part 7, i took it. Heesung got part 8. Jimin got part 9, sunghoon took part 10, seon got part 11, daniel and his part 12 and lastly, geonu, part 13.

We all practice separately after being told by k hyung to do so. At first, i was confused because at some part, they were a teamwork type of choreo but i just let it be since there are still 7 days to go. Maybe they wanted to make it perfect first.

Daniel and i decided to practice together in a small practice room since the big one is full.

Not so long after we practice, sunghoon enters the room which make me and daniel stop practicing.

"Ahh sorry, i didnt mean to disturb" he was about to close the door but,

"Its ok, hyung. You can practice here if you insist. We dont mind. Right dongkyu yah?" I said looking at daniel,

"Uh?uhuh of course. We dont mind." He said.

"Really? Then can i practice with you guys?" Sunghoon said looking into my eyes. Wow, he really got a pair of pretty eyes. I was mesmerized for a while. Suddenly, daniel smack the back of my head.

"Yah!! Why arent you getting ready?" He yelled at me but then i realized sunghoon is already getting ready to start the music. I think i look stupid right now. I hope he doesnt realize i was looking at him.

We practice for a while until the room is fogged. That type of hardworking. See that? Not anybody can fog the practice room mirror.

"Im going to take water. Want some haerim? " daniel ask me. Ohh gosh. I was exhausted. Now i know i have such a caring friend.

"Yeah. Bring me water. Dont come back if you dont have it."

"ok, boss. be right back." he said walking out of the room leaving me and sunghoon alone.

it was really awkward until he started asking question.