16

-jung haerim pov-

It is just 1 day left. I am working hard trying to make my performance flawless.

We went to eat as there were food on the table meaning the staff put it there.
We eat quietly until geonu hyung break the ice with a suggestion.

"How about we play a game. A person will ask a question and we have to point to the person.( a/n you know what i meant right?)

"Who is the funniest person?".

The first person came ro my mind is daniel as he is the first one to reach out to me and always make stupid joke. Not like i am not like that too. I pointed my finger to him.

Most of the votes goes to heesung hyung. I admitted that he is fun.

"Ooooohh jung haerim.... me? Do you like me that much?" Daniel said raising his left eyebrow.

"I'll change then." I said moving my finger away from him but he hold it and smile saying "ahhh im grateful... thank you chingu yahh"

My eyes pointed looking at his hand that is holding mine. He let go of it once he gets what im signalling.

-jake pov-

I looked at haerim hands wanting them to be pointed at me but it was pointing at daniel. I slightly feel dissappointed in myself. Was i not fun all this time?

Not just that, he even held her hands. Jealousy filled inside me but i just hold it in. Huh...

-park sunghoon pov-

Ohoh? Holding hands? What?

-jung haerim pov-

"Who is very different from the first impression?"

We mostly pointed to k hyung. From my point of view, he look scary the first time i saw him but as soon as you get to know him, he is such a cheeky person. It shocked me at first.

"If you have a sister, who would you introduce her to? Excluding haerim since she is a girl too."

"Ahh noo no no, no one. I got a little sister you know, i will never introduce her to anyone. No never, ahh  i cant do this, no" sunghoon hyung stated. He was being protective about his sister which i found cute. Will haein do that if he gets the same question? Nahh, never . I bet he will say i am just a pabo so he will introduce me to someone as pabo as me.

"Na?"  I ask. What about me? What if i have a little sister.

"You too haerim, choose a person." Hanbin hyung

Some pointed to sunghoon hyung, jake hyung, geonu hyung, sunoo hyung.
I pointed no one since i seriously have no idea about having a sister.

"Why are you not picking haerim ahh?" Heesung hyung ask me.

"Uhhmm, i got no sister but a brother instead, want me to introduce him?" I said

"We already know your brother!" They said

"Ahh, i forgot you guys knew him." " i f i have a sister i will introduce her to..... jungwon hyung." I said

"Why why why?" Jungwon hyung ask me

"Hey, dont get your hopes high. I will have chance to pick on you because you are dating my sister. You like to pick on me hyung. Then i will bully you in return." I said realizing that all of the noncense are imaginations. It'll never happen.

"Who do you want to call you oppa?" I looked at sunghoon hyung not believing his words.

Of course everyone pointed to me.

"I told you i will never say it. " i said opposing

"I dont evem call haein hyung!! But you called him haein oppa." Sunghoon hyung said.

"Yah! You lied to me.. call me oppa then." Daniel said

"Hey, kim daniel, we are the same age. What are you talking about? You are the most impossible person for me to call you oppa." I said

"Call me oppa then." K hyung said.

"No." I said wanted to walk away but daniel hold onto me and make me sit on the chair. I cant stand anymore because they are holding onto me.

"What about me?" Sunghoon hyung ask.

"No."

"Then why do you call haein hyung oppa then.?"

"Bros he is my real brother..why wouldnt i? Btw i call him oppa sometimes only. Not all the time."

"Ooohh then do you see us as a guy ?" Jay hyung ask smirking at me.

"Ehh?? Its just so cringey to say it to you guys thats why." I said

"Now let me go" i said as they loosened their grip

We continued with some other questions.

》 《

It is the day.....

Starting with ‘DNA’ team, it showed a part of their practice with Son Sung Deuk sonsaengnim watching for any mistakes. Niki went ahead and added his ad-lib again, which Sung Deuk sonsaengnim caught immediately and brought up how he shouldn’t do it as he was being too obvious for attention in the choreo.

I heard it from daniel btw. Continued, It lead to the team practicing more afterwards, however it only made the tension between K hyung and Niki hyung grow while they continued to butt heads with their thoughts on the competition. The leader voiced his exhaustion against the whole thing, shooting harsh words at Niki hyung for being stubborn during their practices. They’re both frustrated at each other.

Fortunately, with the help of Hanbin hyung, Niki hyung and K hyung were able to reconcile over the fact they only want the best for their team. With the much needed talk, their bond grow stronger and they were able to get past their obstacle.

For the scoring system for this test, each person will be graded individually to the max of 100, so the team’s overall score can be the highest of 400. ‘DNA’ team were able to showcase high-energy charisma and vast improvements with their outstanding performance.

The team’s overall score was 287, which secured first place in the unit ranking for now.

The second unit to perform was ‘I Need U.’

From the get-go, the team was obviously nervous about performing. . It’s meant to show a lot of sorrow and emotion. Even during their last rehearsal before their stage, the group doesn’t seem to have gotten the emotion right.

While the boys did show a lot of improvement in their singing and dancing since Part 1 of the show, they unfortunately seemed to have fallen short with their performance. The producers gave negative feedback for the group. Geonu hyung noted how he felt he missed a lot of his parts of the song and wasn’t able to show his best self.

Overall, ‘I Need U’ team gotten second place with the team score of 275.

After that, ‘Fake Love’ team are up to perform.

from the start, we see the four with complicated feelings over their song. The producers came in to give them individual help with their performance. Taki hyung had been going a beat ahead of the song for his dance. Sung Deuk sonsaengnim gave him the comment that as leader, he should know the rhythm of the song the best.

Taki hyung has been carrying the weight of a leader’s responsibility on his own. Sometimes i even saw him sighing alone looking at the practice ipad.

Much to everyone’s delight, Heeseung hyung swoops in to help lead the team alongside Taki hyung. With Heeseung hyung’s experience as leader, he was able to guide the group and help them improve in their performance.

The group successfully showed how they were able to overcome their shortcoming with this performance. Bang Sihyuk pdnim even noted how this was the best performance he had ever seen throughout I-Land.

While Heeseung hyung, Sunoo hyung, and Sunghoon hyung gotten some high praise from the producers, Taki hyung gotten the worst feedback from the bunch.

In the end, the team gotten the score 306 and lastly, it is my turn to perform....