4

-jung ha erim pov

"Hello, im kim dongkyu. You can call me daniel." A guy beside me introduced himself and smile at me.

"Hi. Jung haerim." I said smiling back.

Dear 24 participants, welcome. Now, all of you will start your journey to be a global kpop idol. Your journey starts from here. your evaluation score will be based on other applicants votes. So you must make sure other participants are satisfied with your performance. Only 13 people will be admitted to i-land.

Your evaluation starts now.

Then everyone is hesitating to go up. We all look to each other. I wanted to go first since there is more chance to enter i-land. I stood up and all eyes are on me. They clapped as if i saved them from danger.

I wanted to perform mic drop from bts sunbaenim. This is the only one that i knew since haein and i always singing and dancing to this. I just have a real practice yesterday at hybe. And the teacher praised me so im confident.

I finished the performance fast since it is only it's killing part so....

Any votes for participant jung haerim, please raise your hand.

I see that all of them is looking at each other and hesitating to raise their hand. Is my performance really that bad? Even if i just enter the agency yesterday doesnt mean i dance terribly. I learnt it from jung haein! Raise your hand!

Then after a while daniel raise his hand and other guys started to raise their hands.

Oh, i really owe him one.

Jung haerim IN. 23 votes.

It is funny how before this no one wanted to raise their hand and now i got 23 votes?
I dont feel proud about that.

Then after that, daniel and his friend turn. Haha so cute. They performed any song by zico sunbaenim. I got to admit that daniel is freaking tall. How old is he? Probably older than me. Right?

Daniel is in with 21 votes but his friend recieve only 4 votes. This is cruel dude.

And the others started to go up since the position to enter i land is decreasing.
The performances continues.....

》《

Some are in while others are out. Now there is 16 people that got in but the positions are only for 13 people so idk. The guys are hugging each other. Maybe feeling hard to leave them. Seriously, are they going home. They just came and going home already? How pity...

After that we that got IN enter a gigantic egg. It smells like boys. Huh my lungs.

Then we entered a fantasy-like place. It got everything. A tv, food place, dining room laundry room, even a gym. Ahh i already love this place.

The boys running here and ther discovering the new place. Even shoutings everywhere.

Then the robotic voice came again...

Dear i landers. Welcome to iland. Blah blah talking about places in here....... but this place is designed for only 13 people so we will elliminate 3 of you to go to ground. The participants before that got elliminated went to the ground. This time, we will also ask you to vote. Please vote who do you think that is the most uncompatable to stay here in iland. Your voting session will starts now.

K. Please enter the voting room.

Then a guy walk to a room after asking a staff maybe where is the room. He enters it and took about 7 minutes in there and went out with a guilty face.

I bet everyone is going to be guilty after the voting session. We were called one by one to enter that room. It has some dark aura around it making me scared to watch it.

Jung haerim. Please enter the voting room now.

Ahh my name is called. Jung haerim! I still cant decide who to vote tho. This is such a mess. I dont want to go to ground.

(Who you guys vote is jung haerim vote. Ok?)

Ahh finally... i can breathe. But i still feeling guilty though.

I sit on a chair and sigh. Why is this so hard.. haein-ahh why is your dream so hard?

"Yah, what are you thinking about?" Someone freak me out from back.

" mwoya neo?!" I said looking at the guy.

"Im heesung. Know me?" The guy introduce himself as heesung to me. Of course i know him. Literally everyone here knew him and talk about him before. His performance is good too. I agreed.

"Ahh yes. I knew you. Im jung haerim." I said.

"Hey little brother, can you tell me who did you vote?" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I am shook but just keep it cool. Remember, im a boy.

"Dear hyung, no." I said looking right into his eyes.

"Ahhh haerim-ahh!!"he shout and making a fuss.

"What? Haerim? Why does it sounds like a girls name? Where is the girl?" A guy from afar shout asking and all eyes are on heesung.

"What girl? Haerim is him." Heesung said pointing at me and they all looked at me.

"Yow haerim. Your name do sounds like a girl name...." heesung looked at me suspiciously.

"Uhhh my parents wanted a girl before so they gave me this name." I said stuttering as they all came closer making me feel nervous.

"Are you sure you are not  a girl. Wanna us to check it?" A guy said and they all surround me.

Luckily, before they could do anything the robot voice came back again.

Dear all ilanders. The voting session has end and all of you have vote. Now it will be announce who will leave iland and move to ground.

Bro, im sweating. Why does it feel like im going to be elliminated?

The first candidate recieve 8 votes. Kim sunoo

I look at the sunoo guy and of course he look sad. Who will not if they got elliminated?

Second candidate is taki with 5 votes.

That guy taki is starting to cry hearing his name. I mean who will not?

Third and last candidate is kim jae bom with 4 votes. The elliminated ilanders please move to ground.

Sunoo, taki, jaebom is hugging other i landers. I just stand here watching them since i dont know them. Also i dont like hugging with strangers.

All of a sudden, taki pulled me into a hug. My eyes went big after that but i just recieve it by the way.

Then sunoo and jaebom hug me too. I just recieve it. Nothing i can do about it.

And after that they three walk into the giant egg and the egg turn and the arent in our sight anymore.

While the other ilanders are still sobbing here.