10

-jung haerim pov-

"Soo, where are you from?" He suddenly ask cracking the awkward silence between us.

"Im from daegu." I said "ohh you are from daegu. Ohh" he said rubbing his hands.

"Yeah."

"You can call me hyung. Im older than you."

"Nae hyung. I will."

"Uhmm i reali-"

"IM BACKKKKK!! MISS ME??" Daniel came barging and shouting.

"My water, where?" I ask him seeing no water in his hands.

"Ahhhh waterrr i forgot..." daniel said smacking his forehead.

"I'll go get it. How can you possibly forget it?" I said walking out of the room.

"Oh ok then i'll wait for you here." Daniel said and he turn to sunghoon saying something.

there is people at the dining table so i took 3 bottles quickly and suddenly, "yah haerim ahh? you are still practicing huh?" heesung hyung said

i freeze at my place and turn to heesung hyung with a smile.

"nae, hyung. daniel and sunghoon hyung too" i said 

"sunghoon? he is with you guys? i thought he wanted to practice alone?"  k hyung said

"ohh, daniel and i were practicing in the small room and suddenly sunghoon came and we told him he can practice with us and that is what happened"

"ouuuhhhh.. btw how much did you already memorize the choreo?" jungwon hyung asked me

"uhmm just a little bit." i said

"eyhhhh what a little bit? you've memorized all of it already... dont liee..." daniel came from my back and said that 

"seriously?? it is just 30 minutes. you're fast jung haerim!"  heesung hyung said

"nae, thank you hyung. yah daniel! lets go." i said dragging daniel to the practice room to continue.

>   <

the few days were peaceful. i got close to jungwon hyung and heesung hyung since they always come to my room and disturb me as well as daniel kim. 

there were some misunderstanding while we were practicing but it ended well. rain sunbaenim came and checked our performance and scold us a little bit and he gave us advised. it was fine but not until THE day. (performance day).

everything went well. our performance went well but they changed the rules so we got only 75 points which means 7 of us will get elliminated. and one of them is me. FREAKING ME. i dont know what others think but i feel disappointed in myself. haein gave me his place for me to debut. he put his trust in me but now i am elliminated to the ground. 

jung haerim lets not be like this. positive. positive. it is okay. i will be back.

the other 6 people that got elliminated  are daniel, niki hyung, youngbin hyung, jake hyung, and jimin hyung and jay hyung. it was supposed to be 4 people only but suddenly the voice ahjussi said there was some changes.

"haerim ahh. you must come back ok." heesung hyung said with his hand on my shoulder. i just nod at his statement because i am feeling empty right now. no tears came out of me since i barely cries. even at home or when i got problems.

"jungwon hyung, im leaving." i said. he just pulled me into a hug which make my eyes went big. 

"come back haerim ah, daniel too"  he said looking at daniel beside me.

elliminated trainees please proceed to the ground. 

we all went inside the egg and wave at the remaining ilanders. I see that most of ilanders are crying their eyes out. Maybe cause they are sad duhh..

We walked to a building. The ground. As soon as we enter the place, all the eyes are on us. I heard woah and what here and there. Why? Dont believe it? Me too.

"Daniel ahh what are you doing here?!" Someone said to daniel who is still crying beside me.

"Miann hyung.... " he said hugging that guy. I dont want to be third wheeler there so i back off.

Since i know no one here, i sat at the corner and just watch them being emotional. Cant believe im with boys right now.

A while after the greeting and crying session the chosen trainees which are taeyong, jaebom, EJ, yoonwon, sunoo and taki.

Well i cant say anything. Just wishing the best for them.

Dear chosen trainees please proceed to iland now.

The 6 guys walk their way out to the exit and wave to us. Again, the guys here cried too of course. Its not that im complaing tho. They are cute. Heh.

》《

We went back to the dorm and refresh ourselves.

I was on my bed looking upfront. Thinking about how life could be much harder than this.

My bedmate is daniel of course. I dont know if he remembers that im a girl anymore because he treat me like a brother you know. It makes me comfortable around him tho.

"Yoww jung haerim! What are you thinking about? Mind to share?" Daniel came and slap my back real hard.

"Yah!! It hurts!! Mind if i do it back to you?" I said raising my hand at him which make him flinched. Hah, now you are scared.

"Mian mian. So what are you thinking about? Why so sad? We still have chance to go up there again." He said sitting on his bed looking at me.

"Huh, what? Why so sad? Dont you remember who cried just now? I dont even let a single tear came out from my eyes, but you?" I said rolling my eyes.

"That's why? What type of girl that is so cold hearted like you? Im wondering.." he said scratching his head. Before i could get mad at him.  Someone came from behind and ask us.

"What are you wondering about?" A guy ask.

"Ahh nothing hyung." Daniel said before pulling the guy to sit beside him. " jung haerim, this is nicholas hyung. Hyung this is jung haerim. He doesnt like to communicate with people that much but thats ok." He said looking at nicholas. Since daniel called him hyung, i should call him hyung too right?

"Hi, nicholas hyung." I said

We, mostly daniel, talked and laughed until lights off time. We talked about how we are disappointed in ouselves since we got kicked out from iland.

I tuck myself in bed and tried to sleep.
Still thinking about tomorrow and slowly, my eyes becoming heavy and brought me to dreamland.