23

-jung haerim pov-

Finally, the day of the Concept Test have arrived! And again, nervous.

The producers will be grading the I-Landers individually and the scores will determine the rankings. Whoever graded the lowest will leave I-Land FOREVER. That word scares me a lot.

I gave a lot of thinking about it but I think I really wanted to be an idol. Not because of haein but because of myself. I suddenly feel the music grow in me all this time. My everyday life is started with music and ends with musics. At last I'm sure, I want to debut.

After getting dressed up, The ‘Chamber 5’ team AKA our team are up first to perform.

We showed off our cute bubbliness in this performance and 'it was such a nice change to what we usually see in I-Land' said bang pd.

I-Land should have implemented more differing songs into the competition so we can see the determination of the I-Landers said other producers.

Sunoo hyung, me, Jake hyung, and Sunghoon hyung gotten high praise for their great facial expressions, while as Heeseung hyung and Jungwon hyung seemed to have lacked in their expressions in the song.

When we were returning to iland, Heesung hyung and Jungwon hyung said that they will be eliminated.

Right after us was flame on of course

They hit their concept right on the nose and emitted a powerful performance! The five gotten a shower of compliments on the amazing stage.

For Hanbin hyung, while he did also show a good performance, the producers’ noted how he hasn’t been able to show a new side of himself test after test. Bang Sihyuk pd also brought up how Hanbin hyung’s voice didn’t seem to match along with the others.

The 3rd survival announcement followed right after the producers’ have made their decision. The nerve-wracking part of all time.

Based on the individual grades for the performances, the ranking is as follows:

1)K
2)Niki
3)Sunoo
4)Heeseung
5)Sunghoon
6)me
7)Jay
8)Jake
9)Daniel
10)Jungwon
11)Hanbin

With the new ranking, K hyung is the new first rank and Niki hyunggotten his highest rank at 2nd! It's not shocking and actually was expected after we saw both of them practicing hard these few days.

Sadly, Hanbin hyung is the one eliminated from this round. It was so sad seeing Hanbin hyung smile through it all while he must be devastated for this elimination.

Just as Bang Sihyuk pd said, Hanbin hyung already showed his great potential by competing against so many talented people. He was able to make it to the semi-finals and garnered so much fans during his time on I-Land. At least, with that thought in mind, he could keep that smile on his face.

Hope to see you again some other time, Hanbin hyung.

We practiced the previous performance for the live broadcast day. We were told that bts sunbaenim will be there as well as TXT SUNBAENIM!!!!!!

=      =

-normal pov-

During the live broadcast, the viewers were still able to vote for their favorite trainee for one more hour before the results.

To really kick off the show, the final I-Landers perform I&Credible, a throwback to the end of Part 1.

the immense improvement between this performance and the last one. The 10 trainees easily showed off their fiery charisma and improvement with this stage alone!