Celebrations and a Declaration of War

Hello everyone, welcome to a new chapter of RDK! Now I was hoping to have more chapters to update more than two stories, but delays and my current job have prevented me from working on the other chapters. Most of my others have at least outlines or first drafts but will take too long to get into a decent shape as a chapter to publish. So RDK and GITM will be the only ones updated this time. Though I promise to get one to two more updates for all of my stories before the year ends and really wish December comes soon.

Now this chapter signals the official end to the GMG Arc and set up for the next upcoming arcs and foreshadowing for events that are to come. Enjoy some wholesome moments and many other events to enjoy.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween and had some sweets to enjoy with their loved ones.

Also, I have a few other story ideas and which one will interest you guys, but I will give more details at the end. Also, I have a special update to commemorate Halloween. I know it's late, but late than never right.

Now on with the chapter!

Celebrations and a Declaration of War

It was late into the evening as the capital of Fiore was illuminated by the lights of every tavern, store, and restaurant across the city. People drinking, eating, and celebrating with friends and loved ones to enjoy the end of this year's grand magic games. This had become a tradition since the first year when the GMG was established. However, this year's after-party was shaping up to be the biggest as the celebrations had started early in the morning and have continued into the dark hours while showing a little slowdown.

"Man, these year's games were something else." a middle-aged man commented as he gulped down some of his ale.

One of the man's friends cackled with his face nearly red. "I know right? Especially with Fairy Tail's comeback."

One of the other occupants in the table, a woman in her forties, "That Wendy girl was the biggest surprise of all. Who knew that little girl had it in her?"

The middle-aged man nodded. "Not to mention the big reveal of who her father was. That was the biggest surprise of all."

A waitress who nearby quickly took the empty mugs as she put newly filled ones on the table. "Yeah. No one is going to look at those two the same again." the woman said with a giggle as she blushed a bit remembering Naruto's face.

"Hey did you hear rumors that the mages fought a bunch of dragons and that Acnologia appeared to help?" One of the men asked.

Everyone looked at him as if he grew two extra heads with horns. "What the hell have you been drinking to believe that crackpot of nonsense? Hell will freeze over before Acnologia helps humanity. There's no way the mages would accept his help, especially the Fairy Tail mages."

The irony of this statement was staggering unbeknownst to these unaware citizens.

"Speaking of the mages. Where are they?"

"I heard they were invited to the king's castle for a royal feast."

The middle-aged man cursed. "Damn! I envy them. Those guys are probably having the time of their lives."

[Meanwhile at the castle]

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" the members of Fairy Tail exclaimed.

"This is absolutely amazing!" Wendy gushed out. 'Damn right it is.'

"Pretty.~" Lisanna gushed.