Day 3

Hello everyone. I know I am extremely late with this one, but life just happened. I literally kept getting delayed again and again from finishing this chapter. Which frustrated me even more. Thankfully this semester will be done in about two weeks. So that means that updates SHOULD come out more frequently. At least I hope so. To the story, we are winding down to the big event and reveal. Trust me when I say its gonna be epic! Next update will be focused on another of RDK and Neo Uzu.

I will confess that I forgot that Mato was the name of the pumpkin announcer. I don't know why I forgot this detail, but I will use it from now on. It'll make my life easier. Also, I will mention that many of the descriptions I used for characters come from their wiki pages. This makes it easier for me to describe and most of us know what they already look like.

I have been waiting to do Day 3 for such a long time. I have had this in my head for months! I even wrote the Wendy fight in a very early draft, but I have now done my best to perfect that draft. A long overdue reveal is shown today. A few major surprises with Laxus.

The next chapter will be all character driven dialogue revolving around one person with two different groups of people. I wanted that chapter to be done with this one, but I was having trouble writing the dialogue and the flow of it. So that may take a bit longer. Thankfully, I am almost done, but until I find it satisfying I will not post it.

Unto sad news, the tragic passing of Stan Lee. I would like to thank you, Stan, for the wonderful characters he helped create that would shape my childhood and even my morals. You truly are an inspiration and the world will miss you. But your legacy will live on for many years to come. RIP champ, you deserve it, and Excelsior!

Now on with the Chapter!

Day 3 of the GMG: 100 Monster Beatdown! Lightning Soars! Clash of the Skies!

It was now the third day of the Grand Magic Games. This time the judges were Chapati, Yajima, and guest judge Lahar, Captain of the Rune Knights. Due to this, Jellal/Mystogan decided it was better he kept his distance from the stadium so he could stay out of trouble. So Cana took his place for today's game. Wendy was also participating for her team and possibly until the end of the games. Katja, Momon, Eclair, and Yukino were currently with the rest of the Fairy Tail guild members. The girls and bird were afraid the guild would not be welcome them easily but were pleasantly surprised to see everyone welcoming them with open arms. Katja and Momon felt right at home, Yukino was reserved but was enjoying her time with her new friends, and Eclair was sadly still guarded towards the guild members. Mermaid Heel consisted of Kagura, Seilah, Dimaria, Brandish, and Millianna. Anna was also watching the games with her guild but made sure she under an illusion that made sure only her guild will see her. Sabertooth consisted of all the member except Dobengal and Yukino were replaced by Minerva and Rufus.

Another surprising guest was Magic Council member, Doranbolt who is watching the game from the stands. Although one look at his face will tell you that he was not enthusiastic about being there. Lahar had basically strong-armed him to watch the games since Fairy Tail was participating, and Lahar knew that he wanted to see them. Although Doranbolt was still not sure how to react to all this. The last surprising guest was a certain black dragon watching the games from the stands.

'Hopefully, nothing bad happens, but knowing Fairy Tail, that's likely to happen.' Naruto thought.

"TODAY'S COMPETITION OF THE GMG IS PANDEMONIUM! THERE WILL BE ONE PARTICIPANT FROM EACH GUILD!"

The members chosen for each guild were:

Erza for FTA

Cana for FTB