Father-Daughter Bonding Time

Hello everyone! Its been a while, huh? Well I would to make an update. Chapters for RDK will be released on a MONTHLY basis until the foreseeable future. The reason is I have started college again, and that will be taking up my time for the next few months until Winter Break. So please understand about the slow updates. Also I will be making some revisions to my previous chapter, so that you make get more hints into what plan for the story. So be on the look out for that.

I also have accepted a challenge for a side story I just could not ignore. First, because the challenge really had my interest. Second, I already had an idea fro this story, but this challenge helped push the idea through. So I hope you will read that story as well.

Finally about this chapter. Please note this is a FLUFF/FILLER CHAPTER. Its meant to do two things. Advance Naruto's relationship with his daughter, and to set up events for the GMC. Please, don't be too harsh and enjoy the chapter.

Now on with the story!

Father-Daughter Bonding Time

[Fairy Tail Guild, Magnolia]

Master Mavis was sitting in a small clearing in the surrounding forests around the guild. She was currently starring up at the clear, blue skies, simply enjoying the tranquility. Today was so peaceful, she mused. She hoped all days could be as peaceful, but she knew that this type of peace was only temporary. She was cut from her thoughts when she heard a cough. She looked to see in front of her were Gildarts and Makarov. The Titan and Ace of Fairy Tail wished to speak with her about something important. She was curious by the request, but agreed to it, nonetheless. She got more surprised when Makarov placed silencing and illusion runes to keep whatever was spoken here as secret as possible. Mavis wondered what did they need to speak about that would such high security. Whatever it was, must have been very serious.

"Master Mavis, I am glad you took your time to listen to my request to speak to you." Makarov finally said.

Mavis just giggled.

"I am a spirit, Rokudaime. I have all the time in the world."

Makarov nodded. "Yes there are two things we need to discuss."

"First, a fellow Wizard Saint, Jura Neekis, told me some very important information."

"He told me, that my son, Ivan Dreyar, has become active after seven years of hibernation, along with his dark guild, Raven Tail."

Mavis frown, knowing already about Makarov's son, and how he was forced to excommunicate him, because of his actions being a danger to the guild.

"The problem is that when he left, he had some classified information on Fairy Tail."

Mavis narrowed her eyes in concern on how much did Ivan truly know.

"Does he know about Lumen Histoire?" Mavis asked, knowing full well the repercussions of that coming out. It would be disastrous for not only the guild, but the rest of the world.

Makarov just shook his head.

"I am not sure. He has not released or done anything that proves he knows about it. Even if he did know, he knows that is one secret that needs...no MUST be kept secret."

Mavis then asked, "Do you plan to do anything about him?"

She was surprised when he shook his head. "At the moment, nothing. Ivan has done nothing to the guild or exposed any secrets of it. So, I would like to keep it this way. Please understand, Master Mavis."