Day 1

Welcome back everyone to another installment of RDK. We have FINALLY reached the beginning of the actual GMG. I am really excited for this. I have been waiting to begin this part of the story for a LONG time and now the time has come. Now for the most part the games will relatively the same. All of the events will all be the same, but the OUTCOMES maybe different.

Wendy and Elfman will participate in the games, so both will get time to shine, but Wendy will have a lot more screen time. The other guilds like Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, and Mermaid Heel will be alot stronger so they can match Sabertooth and Fairy Tail, because I felt they were really unpowered. So those teams will give everyone a lot more of a fight from EVERYONE. And I do mean everyone.

Naruto will make around 3 or 4 appearances before the big reveal. Also like I said before some people will be alot stronger than canon so the fights will be much more entertaining and not so one-sided. I will also be using some characters from other anime for a team, and some characters from later arcs will be appearing in this arc and are slightly underpowered for obvious reasons, so keep your eyes out for that.

On a side note, I managed to catch up to the One Piece Manga! And I remembered why I loved this series so much! Plus we're finally in the Wano Arc! After maybe 5 years of referencing and foreshadowing. I can tell this is gonna be fun.

Well let's get on with the story!

Day 1 of the Grand Magic Games

People were cheering in their seats as balloons and fireworks flew into the skies above. The Grand Magic Games were just minutes aways from beginning. Everyone was excited, since this could be the most exciting games in a very long time. The preliminary were held last night at midnight, where all participating teams were forced into an enclosed labyrinth. The rules were quite simple. The teams were to traverse the labyrinth, fight any team they encountered, and make it to the end. The first eight teams to make it to the end, would be the ones to continue to the main games. Now the crowd awaited for the teams to come out and for the games to begin. The announcers for the games were Chapati Lola, former council member, Yazima, and guest judge for the day, Jenny Realight from Blue Pegasus.

[Guild Team Quarters]

Team Fairy Tail was getting ready to go into the stadium, and all of them feeling anxious for the games to begin.

"Listen to that all that cheering. The crowd is really into the games." Erza said.

"I-I'm getting kinda nervous. There will be so many people. Do you think all of them are mages?" Lucy said. Gray shook his head.

"Yeah I doubt all of them are mages from Fiore. Probably, a large majority are regular civilians from the city and around Fiore to see the games." he replied

Natsu muttered in confusion as he looked at his clothes. "Anyway, why do we all have to wear these clothes?" Lucy giggled in response.

"The master thought we should all be wearing matching color scheme."

"I think its cute. I am definitely saving it for future use." Erza said.

"Yeah, me too." Gray said, but Lucy sweatdropped.

"Maybe you should try wearing them before saying that." she muttered.

"Wearing these clothes makes me feel MANLY!" Elfman cheered with an opened short sleeve shirt. Lisanna giggled. "Calm down nee-san. Save that excitement for the games." Elfman slightly calmed down.

"We're just lucky we found something that actually fit you." Lucy commented amusingly.

"Seriously, how did you get so buff in just three months?" Gray asked.