Shocking Revelations, The Trial of Power, and The Fated Meeting

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the EXTREMELY long wait. I just spaced out a lot instead of finishing this. But as I was doing it, I was not liking how it was going so I decided to rewrite nearly the entire thing, which took me a while to finish. On the plus side this is over 40 pages long. Here is the finish product and hope you enjoy this. This chapter will be mostly two HUGE fights and only a few breaks in between. So I hope you enjoy this chapter. Next chapter will be a complete FLUFF chapter to develop Wendy and Naruto and their relationship. and then the next one we will get back to Natsu and the gang.

Speaking of Natsu and the gang, I finished reading the Fairy Tail Finale. I was honestly disappointed, but at the same time I expected it, but it was still so bad! On the bright it gives me time to completely rewrite the last arc and make it better.

Also speaking of which, I appreciate who gave me inputs on what Naruto's attacks should be. Your feedback gave me plenty of ideas, and i have incorporated all your ideas in some shape or form.

For pairings, I decided to give Naruto a harem. Now two spots have already been taken. So I would like some input on who you think would be a good match for Naruto. HOWEVER! Please note that Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Evergreen, Mavis, Sherria, and Bisca are completely off limits! Nothing will change my mind on that. Everyone else is fair game. This includes movie characters. So input on this would be nice.

Also I am planning two side projects alongside this fic. The first one is a story that I have been interested for some time, and I want to try and do it. This is also a Naruto/FT story. The second one won't appear until much later in the story. I may post the first chapter to my first side project with the next chapter or possibly before it. I have not decided yet. So feedback and support would be nice.

Alright enough rambling. On with the chapter!

Shocking Revelations, The Trial of Power, and The Fated Meeting

Wendy concentrated her wind around her fingers.

"Air Cutters!" Wendy launches several blades of wind from the tips, heading straight for her opponent.

Naruto looked at the blades with a critical eye. He raises his hand as a spinning disc of eternano appears above the appendage. "Kienzan." Naruto muttered before launching it to counter the blades. The two attacks collide with the kienzan managing to hold off all ten of the blades before the attacks cancel each other out.

Wendy places her hands forward, palms opened forward, as a magic circle appeared in front of her.

"Tenryu no Tatsumaki (Sky Dragon's Tornado)!" A giant tornado of wind forms heading straight for her blonde father.

Naruto concentrates his eternano into hand until it was shaped around it like a blade. "Hakai no Yaiba (Destruction Blade)." he mutters before swinging his arm downwards cutting the tornado in half; completely destroying it. Naruto continued to look at his daughter.

"You need to do better than that, my dear daughter." Naruto then stretches his arms, his palms semi-closed as if they were squeezing something. Naruto smirked darkly.

"Perhaps, you need some...motivation!" Naruto ended in a dark tone as tendrils of magic came out of his palms and attached themselves to the trees. Each tree that was touched was soon enveloped in a black aura. Wendy could hear the cracks and snaps of the plants as they were being contorted into a new form.

When the aura disappeared, Wendy saw that all the trees touched had all been turned into 25 demonic creatures. All of the 'demons' were all around 5 feet in height. They had six roots for legs with the trunk of the tree as the main body for the demon. The arms were long with bushes around the wrists and three clawed fingers for hands. The most noticeable attribute was two roots pointed upwards as horns with a third on the forehead with a beady, red eye below the middle horn.