Invasion Part III: Battle of the Kings! Acnologia vs Ghidorah!

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun time with family and friends and had time to sit back and relax. Welcome again to the next chapter of RDK! We have reached the last fight of this arc! Naruto vs King Ghidorah. There will be two or three more chapters before we officially end the GMG and Invasion Arcs and move on to the next part of the story.

I thank you all for waiting patiently and hope you enjoy this chapter. It was a bit of work and I hope it meets your expectations. Also, I would like to thank a Youtuber, Hyourinjutsu for inspiring a few scenes in this chapter. So shout out to his amazing animations.

On one other note, I will begin to use mana to refer to magical energy. Just giving you a heads up before reading. I just wanted to find shorter ways of saying magical energy/power. Let me know if you like it better.

Another side note, I will pull up a poll very soon for MON and possibly a few others. So keep your eyes for those polls coming up!

Well enough stalling. Now let the show begin!

(Adventreader221 Message: I combined some of the things I had sent to the author along with this chapter so if you want to see the differences then please find this story on the FanFiction.net site)

XxX

Invasion Part III: Battle of the Kings! Acnologia vs Ghidorah!

"SKREEEEONGK!" Acnologia roared as he soared towards Ghidorah with the golden hydra flying down to him as well. The black and gold dragons slam into one another as a gust of wind blew outwards from their collision.

[Naruto OST: Kokuten]

The two reptilian behemoths reared back as they regarded each for a moment. Suddenly, the two spread their wings out as they flew upwards into the night sky. The two continued to fly up the heavens until they reached right above the clouds, the crimson moon shining brightly above them as they glared at one another.

A split moment later, the two dash at one another. With that the two dragon's clash with one another as Acnologia bites his enemy on one of his three necks, spins around in the air a couple of times before the two end up crashing down to earth causing it to shake from the impact. The two dragon's roll over one another and land on their feet as they began to fight one another in earnest. Ghidorah smashed both his tails into the side of Acnologia's head to try and stun him, but the Black Dragon Apocalypse readily ignored the pain as he swiped his claws across one of Ghidorah's three necks in a shower of gore and blood which caused the Kaijuu to groan out.

Despite being far larger than his adversary, Ghidorah was certainly met with considerable opposition as it showed that his foe hadn't earned his title by chance. However, Ghidorah was more resourceful than most gave him credit for and wrapped a tail under Acnologia's feet and caused the Black Dragon to stumble and fall onto his back. Not holding back, Acnologia released a powerful breath attack that sent Ghidorah sliding back before the two dragons speard their wings and took to the sky once more.

Diving down towards his enemy, Acnologia gave a loud roar that was readily returned. When they were at arm's length, the two side heads of Ghidorah shot forward to chomp on Naruto, but the dragon king quickly thrusts his arms forward and catches the two heads at the start of their long necks.

The middle head rears its head back before bellowing out a lightning bolt, but Acnologia manages to swiftly tilt his head to dodge the bolt. The black dragon begins charging mana into his right foot as the ethernano condensed into a familiar sphere. Naruto quickly pulls Ghidorah closer and roars, "Rasengan!" The spiraling sphere is slammed into Ghidorah's abdomen. Ghidorah grunts as he was sent flying back as the sphere exploded and engulfed his entire body. However, Naruto knew this fight would not be that easy. He was proven right as lightning flew out of the explosion with Naruto swiftly dodging several of the bolts that came out of the smoke cloud.