Learning about a father's past

A/N: Hello everyone! Welcome to Chapter 6 of Redemption of the Dragon King, or RDK. I got my fire for writing after seeing the lousy way Acnologia was handled in the manga. I get that a black hole would be the only way to stop him, but it was the execution that I had a problem with.

And by the looks of it the community have begun to hate the manga, especially after *SPOILER* IS STILL ALIVE?! WHAT THE HELL?! THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF KILLING HIM/HER IN THE FIRST PLACE?! I SWEAR TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS IF I KILL SOMEONE I WILL KEEP THEM DEAD! NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS! I SWEAR!

*SIGH*. Anyway. Now many people have been messaging about pairings. Now while I appreciate that feedback, most of the pairings have been decided for this story. It really is Naruto that's left and who I match him with, and if I plan to make it a harem.

I still have not made a solid decision, but I do have ideas if I do make it a harem. If I make it a single pairing or no pairing I will let you know. But like I said I am still on the fence for either one. I am on the fence on what to do with Anna as well, but I have an idea.

Now someone in the comments made me realize a hiccup with the following chapters. Originally these training chapters were suppose to go on for a few chapters. But one reviewer made realize this would be a bad idea, plus it gives a chance to surprise you on what I plan to give Wendy as power ups.

So there will be three chapters of Wendy and Naruto together. The last one will be more a fluff chapter that will help bond Naruto with Wendy and then right after will be Natsu and the others returning. So by chapter 9 or 10 will be the TRUE beginning of the GMC.

Okay I think that's it. I apologize for the rant, but I need to get it off my chest.

Learning about a Father's Past

WHAM!

"AGH!" Wendy grunted as she skidded across the ground. She was panting heavily from the workout her father was giving her. Her dress was in tatters, she had several cuts and bruises all over her, and she was bleeding from several places around her body. If she were to look around, she could see her blood spilled all around the training field they were using. Wendy was currently in a spar with her father as the last part of her workout for the day. Though 'workout' would be a HUGE understatement for the regiment he created for her. When Naruto said he would make her suffer, he was NOT joking. The schedule he created was really something only the devil himself could create.

Her schedule went as follows:

5-5:30 am: Wake up, have breakfast, and do warm up exercises.

5:30-6:30 am: Ten laps around the perimeter they trained in.

7:30-9:30 am: Dodge rocks or other projectiles as they were thrown at her.

9:30-10:30 am: Climbing up jacked walls, and at times dodging projectiles.

10:30-11:00 am: Lunch break.

11:30-12:30 pm: Balancing on her hands, or feet on tiny platforms.

12:30-3:30 pm: Working on her flexibility and acrobatics.

3:30-6:30 pm: Magical Control, Magical Reserve training, and finally creating and practicing new attacks.

6:30-9:30 pm: Heavy sparring against her father.

9:30-10:30 pm: Dinner, and finally some relaxation, and then sleep.

Needles to say, the first few days were utter HELL for the poor little dragonslayer. Her father was a real sadistic monster and he had no problem showing it to her.