A chat between Sky and Apocalypse

Hello Everyone and welcome to Chapter 7 of RDK. Now then a couple of annoucements. There will be at least 2 weeks before a new chapter. I need to start typing them again, plus I need time to focus on school. So I hope you all understand. Second I have SOME polls I want to open. I kinda need help to decide what Naruto's Main element will be, and its one of the things I can't decide. Plus a few other things. So I am hoping all of you lovely folks could help. So here are the options.

Naruto's Main Element?:

Eternano (Hollow Techniques-Cero)

Darkness/Gravity (Brago-Zatch Bell/Menma for RTN)

Azure Flame (Blue Hellfire)

Azure Lightning

Spells from all the elements (Think Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy)

The Second Poll:

Naruto's personal weapon?:

Tensa Zangetsu

Elucidator/Dark Repulser

Unlimited Blade Works/Gates of Babylon

Ethereal Blades

Keyblades

No Weapons

The last poll:

Does Naruto Have a demon form and which one?

Yes

No

Hollow form

Zenaku form

Devilman

Both

No demon forms

Okay that is all the polls I wanted to create. Please reply as soon as you can, your feedback is important. Please also leave reviews, because they help me see my mistakes or where I need to improve. I also made minor revisions to the last two chapters to let you know. Also Just read the last chapter of Fairy Tail, while I am glad Acnologia is back, and I am worried he will beaten in some bullshit way. Lets just pray and see. Okay I think that is all.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

The Chat between the Sky and the Apocalypse

Naruto just continued to stare at the Sky Dragon Queen, Grandeeney. He had not seen the giant fluff of cloud for 400 years along with Igneel and the other dragons that had taken a dragonslayer. The last image he had of her was his claw as it ripped her magic, more specifically her soul, right out of her body just like he did to the other dragons. Like he did to his father. He murdered his family, and the sickening truth was that part of him enjoyed it as he continued to rip into them. Now as he stands in front of one of the dragons he was closest to; he doesn't know where to begin.

As if reading his mind, Grandeeney just smiled kindly towards him. "Now Naruto, please don't tell me you still blame yourself for what happened to me and the other dragons? You really should stop trying to carry the weight of the war, and the world itself on your shoulders. It's not healthy for you. Plus It just makes you seem like a stereotypical emo as you well put it." she remarked as if she was scolding a child.

Naruto just grew a very sour look from what he was called.

"I told you to never call me an emo! The word is taboo for me to ever be called or become that! I have seen enough of that shit in my lifetime from people around me, and I refuse to become like that Uchiha or Zeref for that matter!" Naruto growled out.