Let the Games Begin

Nothing up my sleeve except that the original aurhtor decided to update their version of the story. Apparently they decided to include the actual GMG Arc unlike me as I had intended to leave it empty and say that Fairy Tail automatically won, but who cares this will be a good addition to the story for those who will read it. Now I will explain why I have chapters centered mainly on Naruto and others Wendy. My version will be when Naruto has arrived in Earthland and begins to adapt to life as a Wizard/Demon-Dragon-God Slayer. The original version will most likely always be from Wendy's POV  where she has her dark side. Anyways that is all so enjoy this chapter

XxX

Crocus, the beautiful capital city of Fiore was truly a beautiful sight to behold. It was by far the largest in the entirety of Fiore. The sheer size is something that few will ever forget. The city itself was built on the foundation of a valley with several mountains surrounding the town, giving the place a very distinct look to the other cities of Fiore. In the center of the city is the palace of the King of Fiore known as Mercurius.

Crocus is known for two huge attractions that bring people year round to the capital. The first are the beautiful flowers that adorn every street and the numerous gardens located around the city. Crocus has such a wonderful reputation for its flowers and gardens that its been given the name of the Flower Blooming Capital. The second great attraction is to the west of the city. The huge stadium known as the Domus Flau. It's here that the GMC are hosted every year to determine which guild is the number one guild in Fiore. As we take a closer look in the city, we find the members of Team Natsu having finally arrived in the capital to achieve victory in their guild.

...

...

....

.....

Well that would the case if half of the team was on the ground dead tired.

"Ugh. I really don't feel confident about all this. We'll not even sure if Ultear's spell worked right." Gray remarked.

"I do feel that my magic DID increase, but my entire body still feels sore." Lucy retorted.

The only two members not on the ground were Wendy and Erza. Wendy sweatdropped and Erza shook her head in disappointment.

"Honestly have any of have any shame?" she asked.

Lucy and Gray just sweatdropped in response to that.

"How are you fine Erza?" Lucy asked.

"I bet she had second origin from the start." Gray said.

"That would make so much sense." Lucy responded.

Wendy giggled before looking around at the vast palace around her. The capital really was huge compared to Magnolia.

"This place is so big, even for a city." Wendy commented. Happy nodded.

"Aye"

"It's a lot bigger that the Edolas Kingdom." Carla said.

"You guys finally made it!" someone shouted.

Everyone turned to see Master Makarov with Asuka on his shoulders along with Jet, Droy, Levy, Bisca, and Allen.

"Let get on with this event already! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE'LL SHOW THEM THE POWER OF FAIRY TAIL!"

However, some of the passerby heard the statement, and couldn't help but laugh.

"Did you hear that? Fairy Tail?!"

"Where? Them? They actually plan to participate again?"

"That weak guild that forever claims last place?"