Acnologia vs Fairy Tail-The one sided fight

Hey guy's I am back with another chapter so I hope you enjoy, honestly this is basically an entire Fairy Tail Episode where Naruto/Acnologia goes to Tenrou to kill Zeref while encountering Fairy Tail instead.. Anyways enjoy

XxX

High in the sky Acnologia the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse soared through the heavens. He had finally managed to sniff out that bastards scent after nearly a century where Zeref escaped his clutches. He would finally get his revenge on the Black Wizard who haunted his sleep for centuries. Acnologia is mastodonic, and has an entire upper body covered in black, round, scales, which, in turn, are decorated by spiraling, blue markings. His lower body, specifically his chin, chest, stomach, inner tail, thighs, and arms, are gray in color, and appear to be rather smooth. Acnologia's eyes are white and beady, and his head is round and blunt with four, large, elongated plates extending backward. Acnologia's mouth is full of razor-sharp teeth, and, attached to his chin, is a protrusion that resembles an arrowhead. His large wings are feathery in appearance, akin to a bird's. The scales disappear at the end of Acnologia's tail, which, in itself, ends in a stinger-esque shape.

With a growl he begun his extremely slow descent to the island below him.

On the island below, a young girl named Wendy plopped down onto her seat with a sigh of relief, fighting against such a powerful foe as Hades was extremely draining on ones power. The sound of a deep guttural growl that went across the sky made her shiver for a second as it felt like a set of claws latched onto her soul. Why did that sound so familiar to her? Meanwhile Makarov was sitting down on a small hill on his own, shivered at the sound of the growling noise.

He sighed "That sure was an ungodly sound..." he mumbled, not knowing what was bound to happen in the next half of an hour's time from now. He crossed his arms in thought "Just what could it be?" he questioned himself.

The sound of footsteps drew his attention causing the elder to turn and see Erza walk up to him where she bowed. Erza is a stunning beauty with red hair and brown eyes. She currently wears a dazzling blue dress with her long red hair tied up into a ponytail, "Master the ship is almost ready to depart, all we are waiting is for your word to depart from here." she stated honestly to the elderly wizard. She then hung her head "Also, regarding what Laxus has done I was wondering if you would allow him to return to the guild."she stated once more.

Makarov gave a "Hmph" at that one, like hell he would do something like that. Laxus had desecrated the First's precious motto of family and friendship so hell to the no. He turned away from the lovely redhead "I'm sorry my girl, but I have nothing to discuss with or about that wayward grandson of mine. Especially after everything he has pulled." he told the redhead. It wasn't that he didn't love Laxus, far from it, it was just that he hadn't earned the proper redemption as of yet. He crossed his arms again "I will say this though, he's got quite the pair to do what he has, stepping on Fairy Tail's holy ground while not having the emblem on him." he stated.

Erza took a step "But Master, think about what he has done for us last night. Surely that would be more than enough to let him return." she said to the elder wizard again.

Makarov shook his head "Unfortunately it doesn't. It still won't change my mind Erza. I know of his battle against Hades, saving all of ya'll from a death battle you couldn't win. He has my gratitude for that I will admit, but in the end he will not be back in the guild until I expressly allow it to happen." he told her.

Erza sighed in disappointment "So, your thought and position is firm is it?" she questioned.

However the surprise answer came from Laxus himself "Of course it is, it's how the guild has stayed strong for nearly a century after all. One simply can't buy their way back into the guild with a single heroic deed for those who are apart of the guild after all." the blonde stated drawing Erza's attention. "I was only doing what any passerby would do in that type of situation. I know that I haven't earned the right to wear the emblem once more though." he said with a sigh. He then looked to his grandfather "Hey geezer." he stated drawing Makarov's attention, and even with the stern look on his face Laxus couldn't help it and smile "Oh yeah, that's the look... What a classic, and it might be the last time I see it too." he stated.