Day 2

Chapter 14

Hello everyone, welcome to chapter 14 of RDK. I know I am late with this and Neo Uzu, but this has been a rough mouth and I just started college again. I was hoping to post this as soon as possible along with the other chapters I have done.

Originally I had all of Day 2 in one chapter, but I realized by the end of the outline, that it would be WAY TOO LONG! So I cut it into two parts. Even then this chapter was very long and difficult to do. I am still not sure if its the best it can be, but I tried my best. Also to address some confusion, Naruto does know that Erza is his daughter. But how he found out will be explained later. Also I will be using the term Stellar Mage for anyone that uses any type of magic that has connections to the Celestial Spirit World or anything else of similar nature. Also get ready to see new members for the teams! To add the extra special flare to these games!

Hope you enjoy the Chapter!

Day Two of the GMG & The Fated Reunion

The spectators were waiting anxiously for today's games to begin. Yesterday's games were quite amazing and they hoping to get a good show today as well. There were some slight altercations. Mermaid Heel had two new members replacing Beth and the cloaked girl for the team. One was a short green-haired girl that wore a burgundy swimsuit called Brandish μ. The other new member was a buxom blonde woman named Dimaria Yesta. Elfman had taken Wendy's place for today's games. The last change was the pumpkin-head referee was not present, which meant that Chapati would be one of the announcers along with being the referee for the games today. Today's guest judge was Jason from Sorcerer Weekly.

"Ladies and gentle, welcome to Day 2 of the GMG! Today's event will be a Chariot Race! The contestants must run along the interlocking chariot platforms without falling. The unique part of this race is that it goes around the entire capital. The chariot will also be in motion and one wrong move could be a contestant's undoing. The contestants will go through many of the capital's famous sightseeing locals! Now lets see who will be the chosen members for this event!" Chapati announced loudly as the crowd cheered on.

The chosen members were:

Risley for Mermaid Heel

Natsu for Fairy Tail A

Gajeel for Fairy Tail B

Sting for Sabertooth

Bacchus for Quatro Cerberus

Kurohebi for Raven Tail

Ichiya for Blue Pegasus

Yuka for Lamia Scale

"You'll gonna be eating my dust, Gajeel." Natsu said confidently. Gajeel scoffed.

"We'll see about that Salamander." he retorted.

"This gonna be fun." Sting said.

"Myself or Orga would have been a better choice for this event." Dobengal said in exasperation. Rogue simply sighed.

"You know Sting. He won't listen to anyone when he makes up his mind. Especially if it involves Natsu." he said.

"Well at least we'll in the lead, so one loss won't do much to our standing." Dobengal reasoned.

"Now everyone, let the events of Day 2, BEGIN!"

The event was rather straightforward as everyone focused more on getting through the chariot then attacking one another. Well for the most part, anyway. Natsu and Gajeel were neck and neck in second and third place. Kurohebi was currently in the lead. Yuka, Ichiya, and Risley were just behind the two dragonslayers. Bacchus was behind those three, and finally in the WAY back was Sting.