A long overdue conversion

A/N: Hello everyone, welcome to Chapter 5. Sorry it took a while to decide on where I wanted to go with this. Now I have to say that updates will be coming slower because I have to start summer school (ugh), so yeah that sucks. But I will do my best to update as soon as possible. Now besides that, one of the reasons this took a bit is because I am trying to find the best opponents for Naruto and how to integrate them into the lore of the Fairy Tail Word. I have most of it thought out. I just have to execute it and see how it goes.

Also I have decided what to do with Irene. Her role might surprise you, but I felt it was a good place to put her.

Also Wendy will begin becoming OOC starting from this chapter onwards. So expect a very different Wendy from canon.

Finally Naruto will make small appearances in the GMC, before he fully reveals himself.

A Long Overdue Conversation

When Wendy opens her eyes, she finds herself staring at a ceiling fan in motion. She gets up to see that is lying on a bed. She looks around to see that she is back in her hotel room, and judging by the dark skies outside, it's well into the night.

'What happened? I remember training with the Skill Drill until.....' she then recalled who she saw before everything went black.

'Otou-sama!' She screamed in her head before jumping out of her covers before looking around her, but to her dismay it was empty. No one was there. She was there all alone. The girl felt her world crash down and soon felt hot tears began spilling down.

'Who am I kidding? I can't believe I imagined my tou-chan coming back for me. I'm so stupid.' She berated herself for a long while about conjuring that dream, before deciding to go outside and rinse off her face and take a night stroll. Imagine her surprise when she slides the door open to see her father standing there, reading a book in his hands.

Wendy just stared in shock, hoping that this was not a dream and her father was really there.

"O-Otou-sama?" she asked weakly. Naruto looks from his book to see his daughter standing right in front of him. He puts his books down and dismisses it into his pocket dimension, and slowly walks towards her. He bent down on one knee so he was at eyes length with her. He raises his hand to her, which causes her to flinch slightly. He slowly touches the back of her head before bringing in for a hug.

"Yes, Wendy. Its your father."

Wendy couldn't believe it. Her father was here. He was right in front of her, giving her a hug. New tears began spill from her face, but these were tears of joy. She was finally reunited with her father after so many years. She began to sob into her father's shoulder as they continued to embrace him. Naruto, felt his daughter's arms wrap themselves around his neck and hold on for dear life as if he would disappear if she let go for even a moment. This sadden him, since he did not realize his absence had THAT much of an effect on her.

However, considering she has been alone for most of her life like him, he shouldn't be surprised of how she reacted. She wanted her family. She wanted a mother that would be there to nurture her. Raise her. She wanted a father that would be there for her. Guide her. Protect her. In a sense, she was just like he was when he was her age. This made him feel worse, since he knew how MUCH it meant to know anything about his family, even it was a tiny bit. Sure, she had Grandeeney, and he was alive and visited on occasion. But that is not a substitute for raising a child. Yes, he was there in the shadows watching her, but being there that also let him know about her fears and insecurities. How she wished her 'tou-chan' and 'kaa-chan' were there. How she longed to see them together as a family. It pained him greatly, but now he had an opportunity to make things right. He promised Hinata to be there for Wendy, and nothing in the entirety of Earthland or the other realms was going to stop him. After what seemed like hours he moved Wendy, so she was looking at him. Her eyes were getting red and puffy, her cheeks were moist from the waterfall of tears she spilled, and she was hiccupping a lot. If this was any other situation, he would think she looked absolutely adorable.