A Lucky Break Appears and A Romantic Evening

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry for the very LONG wait. But Life happens. College sucks, and finals suck as well. We can all agree on that so lets move on. I am thankfully now on vacation and hopefully will get enough time to start typing chapters again for BOTH of my stories. Next update will be Neo Uzu or both. Not sure depends on when I can finish both of them.

Anyway, some more world building here, and most importantly, you get hints to what I have in plans in this story of what Naruto will face.

Also Wendy OOC will become more apparent here and as the games progress. She will have dark moments and the story itself will get darker as we progress. However, I REPEAT Wendy will NOT become a dark character like Naruto. BUT she will have several moments throughout the story, ESPECIALLY during the GMC. This arc will have several dark moments. There will also be some friction between Wendy and some members, especially about Naruto and some of her actions in the future.

But no story is without drama between friends (Especially Wendy and Carla), right? But at the end everything will be alright.

Alright, enjoy the chapter.

A lucky break Appears and A Romantic Evening

It was the middle of the afternoon and Team Natsu, Levy, Juvia, Happy, and Charla were all glooming in saddness. Reason being? All of their time for training time had been taken away in a flash. Now only five days remain before the games begin. There was no way they could train in five days to compensate for the three months lost.

Now they were all sulking, wondering how they could fail so miserably. For the last few hours Wendy has been trying her best to cheer them up, "Come on guys cheer up! I am sure we can think of something!" she shouted hopefully to cheer up her depressed friends. However, her cheering seem to get their moods even worse with all of her friends having blank faces.

"How could this have happen?" Erza asked.

"Our precious training time..." Natsu started.

"...Three months. Just like that..." Gray continued

"What are we gonna do?" Lucky asked out loud. Levy sighed dejectively.

"I guess we'll have to cancel entering the games this year." she said. While Juvia sighed sadly.

"..*SNIFF*..Now the gap between me and Lily has grown even more."

Charla just looked confused at Happy's remark.

"You care about something like that?" she retorted. Wendy just grew a sweat-drop at how depressed her teammates are. Her sweat-drop got bigger when she heard that Jet and Droy say there magical power has not increased at all.

'Three months and nothing has changed. Hell, Droy didn't even lose any weight. Ugh, I think these seven years has been the worst for these two.'

She then looks to see her teammates still depressed and sighs.

'There has got to be a way to get out of their funk.' before Wendy could contemplate further, Erza rose from the sand with a fire in her eyes.

"WE CAN STILL MAKE IT IF WE START RIGHT NOW! I PROPOSE A FIVE DAY TRAINING FROM HELL! GET REDAY MAGGOTS, BECAUSE YOU WON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO SLEEP AT ALL!"

Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Natsu, and Gray all cowered together in fear.

"We are gonna die!" they all cried fearfully. Wendy's sweat-drop just got even bigger.