1. FIRST MEET

(If there are any errors please correct me)
Y/N-Your name

Author's POV:

Y/N is a smart, calm, intelligent, happy and beautiful girl who is 7 years old. She lives with her parents in Japan.

Her father, (Your father's name) Y/F/N is himself a great blader owning the Beyblade AFFIRE. (Bey name) He is a calm person who dedicated his life to Beyblading with his pure heart and soul. His motive for Beyblading had always been to have Fun while Winning.

Her mother, Y/M/N, a beautiful woman who is a smart, intelligent and compassionate, lived with them. She is a woman with great skills in fields of cooking, art and music.

They are a perfect family, living a perfect life together that is filled with happiness. There was love filled in the family members.

Y/N always loved to see her father blade. She loved talking to Affire with her Dad. She was told by her father that once she will understand the meaning of Beyblading, she will be the strongest..

"Y/N, Never hurt your Beyblade or any of your opponents, that matters the most. It will make you the most talented Blader..'' That's what he said.

"Yes Dad, I'll remember.." The little girl replied Holding the Beyblade in her small soft hands.

Her mother inculcated artistic and musical skills in her. "Music is art. Once your hands work on the keys and brushes with ease and the melodies and strokes created are perfect, you'll be the best." Her mother said as she made the girl sit on her lap while playing the piano.

The little girl smiled at her mother and admired the way her slim fingers effortlessly moved on the instrument.

Once, when the family was driving to the mall and was crossing the deserted road, (I know you know what will happen) A truck came from the other direction with a great speed and collided with the car causing the black metal to jump into the air and crash with the road with a loud thud. The once happy family, will now be breaking..

Y/N's arm was filled with bruises, but luckily she didn't get hurt as much as her parents did. As she looked at her mother, she saw that her mother's body filled with cuts and bruises. Blood was flowing out of her mouth as tears streamed down her eyes. Her breathing was slowing down. Her chest was heavily panting. She, with a lot of effort, looked at her daughter. Her last words were, ''Y-Y/N, I- lo-love you.. T-take Care..." And then her breathing died.. Y/N saw with tears in her eyes.. "M-Mommaa.." She tried Holding her mother's hand but it was out of reach for her as her body was crumpled under the car..

She stood up with the energy that was inside her and walked towards the body of her father who was thrown to the opposite side of the road.

Her father's hands trembling, blood gushing out of his head, nose and mouth. His breadth became slower and slower. But before he went away from his daughter's life, he took out AFFIRE from him blood stained pocket with trembling hands.. and gave it to her saying, "Y-Y/N.. Take Care of Y-yourself and A-ffire.. We lo-love You... N-Never lose.. hope..." And with that he went away leaving the girl there..

Y/N tried shaking her father's dead form. "D-dad! Wak-ke up!" She continuously hitted his chest. She then stood up and ran towards her mother's dead form. She tried reaching for her hand but it wasn't possible. She even tried pushing the car, but nothing happened.The little 7 year girl was sobbing uncontrollably, tears were running down her eyes. Her whole body was trembling. She was seeing the dead bodies of her parents and the truck driver in front her..

Then...

Someone came..

Someone came running from the other side of the empty road, a young boy around 2 years older than the girl(9 years old). Seeing the accident and condition of the girl made his heart ache and eyes go wide... He went towards the sobbing girl and hesitantly kept a gentle hand on the her shoulder, trying to confront her. He tried forming a small smile on his face to ease her heart but was unable to do so as his heart clenched and sadness filled inside him. He remembered his story..

The girl who was out of control, turned around and looked up with red puffy blinking eyes towards the owner of the hand. She was sniffing and coughing.. The boy exhaled a heavy breath seeing her.

Y/N'S POV:

There is nothing left in the world now.. Mommy Daddy..My parents are gone... My world is gone.. My light is gone..

I'm crying uncontrollably...and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a figure. My vision was blurry. After blinking a few times and squinting my eyes, I saw an albino boy, with crimson red eyes. His face had a mixed expression. He then let out a big sigh seeing me and shut his eyes. When he opened his eyes, I could sense the sadness in them.. (Too smart for a 7 year old.. Do you read psychology reader?)

He said," Hey, I'm Shu.. Shu Kurenai."

(Ik many of you at the beginning,before the mention of the person, thought that it was Free... Poor You 😂😂)