32. SPACE OF MY HEART

(Wasn't actually planning to update, thought about doing it together with the next one - but i only wrote 80 words of that-
And this reader of mine was really wanting it, she messaged right now soo yeahh heheh)

(Was with work...and I'm literally not sad about something...not at all..)

(Now- not me thinking to why i wrote that- 🤔🤔🤔
I seriously don't remember what I was sad for-???
Or maybe- maybeeee thaaaaaat- was the reason- yeahh- that- yeahh- right - thaat-)

(Now- not me thinking to why i wrote that- 🤔🤔🤔I seriously don't remember what I was sad for-???Or maybe- maybeeee thaaaaaat- was the reason- yeahh- that- yeahh- right - thaat-)

(Not me squealing seeing this
Both FreeDeLeHoya as well as ShuKurenai even if I'm not updating - ☠️)

Y/N'S POV:

My eyes scanned at his face as if I was looking at him for the first time. Taking a deep breath I sat down beside him. I bet he's having a Tons of questions running in his mind just as me.

"Uhh..Soo.." That's what left my mouth as I shifted my gaze to the frame.

"Surprised much? " He chuckled and I'm sure, without even looking at him I can make out that he was smirking.I just hummed at that. I was surprised, no doubt in that. Just as y'all were.

'Why do I get the vibes of that old cruel uncle that came in Courage The Cowardly Dog from him? Even he wore green and had glasses. The only difference is the cap as well as the teeth, haha. Just make him bald and set a cap on his head, punch his mouth to make his teeth fall! He'll look exactly like Uncle Eustace!!'

 Just make him bald and set a cap on his head, punch his mouth to make his teeth fall! He'll look exactly like Uncle Eustace!!'

When I Heard that, I was trying hard not to imagine Silas like that. And now when I imagined that, it's literally hard for me to control my laughter.

"Why Surprised? "He asked.

'He's saying why are you surprised imagining him like that? Even he knows he looks like that! Hahah!'

I bit my tongue hardly to control that laughter that was going to escape my mouth.I coughed a few times trying to cover it up.

"Didn't expected you to be here and help me?" I said a bit unsure.

"Even I didn't expected to help a brat. But hearing the panic in you, I was sure whatever stuff he had in his hand, was much more important to you than saving yourself from his grasp." He said as his gaze went to the frame. From the corner of my eye I could make out that he was looking at it intently.