20. REPLAY

(Answers

1.Its Turbo...It was cool except the part that Free and Shu had their Beys destroyed... Thinking about it hurts my heart alot..😭 But I overall loved the season.. Shu looks amazingly cool in that..And Free...he is mind-blowing..
Well they are always handsome, but the clothing was great..

2.Its a name I'm not even Interested in taking.. Glass... Theodore Glass..
He will have to suffer... Let's plan a murder..hehe..

3.Well all the seasons of Beyblade Burst series are amazing...But one season I would like to avoid is Beyblade Burst GT or what we say as Beyblade Burst Rise...no signs of Free as well as Shu...just in some flashbacks Huh...And also that Fumiya had Fafnir! Uhh..There is only one deserving owner of Fafnir..and that's Free De La Hoya!!*pout* So I would not like to appreciate GT/Rise..Sorry Rise lovers..But it's my opinion..and you can't change it..

Questions
1.Who according to me..after Free, Shu and Fubuki is having a hot body..(why am I even asking this😅)

2.One person I'm jealous of..and also angry..in the series..(take the hints: jealous and Angry)

3. My favourite number..(Ik it's lame but I have a full theory...))

Y/N'S POV:

"Incredible!!I can't believe how much speed Valtreyak was holding back!!!" Valt happily exclaimed.

"Was that a secret?"Asked Honcho.

"Yeah!Kya-Nya-Nyoo! It's Way Faster!" Valt said while imitating Valtreyak.

"Uhhh....How come he got great tips from you and I got squad!?I would have probably won if I had a pep talk with y-"

"Hey You!!"Said Free while cutting off Honcho's complaints..And pointing towards Valt..

Haha!!Poor Rantaro!!Not having a single chance against Free.. This was hilarious!!!But is Free sending Valt for the next battle?

"Huh?"All three of us said in awe.

"Who me?"Asked Valt while pointing towards himself.

"Yeah..who else? You can take the next one." Free emotionlessly said.

"Wohoo!!!"Valt cheered.

"Why!!? Listen over here!!Let me fight with Roktavor and I'll give it a shot!" Honcho argued.

"Hehehe..like no man..There is a reason they call me the Bey Best!!"Valt said.

"Hmm..."Honcho just hummed in defeat.

As soon as they said this,they turned their gazes towards the Bey Stadium where Silas was waiting for Valt ..with his hands in his pocket and a creepy smile on his face..

with his hands in his pocket and a creepy smile on his face

"It's Silas.."Valt said.

"Sure you're up with this buddy?" Honcho asked Valt.

"Yeah!!I will be over this!!" He said.