3. NEW BEGINNING

(Hey everyone!!Shu is looking soo adorable in that pic above... that's my bro)

Time skip to when Shu left for America after losing to Lui.

SHU'S POV:

We are at the airport..and now I had to go..
I don't want to leave her... it's just soo difficult..I can see the sadness in her eyes..I don't want to hurt her...but I'm doing this for her benefit only...I know she will understand me..I want her to become stronger without me...She had been with me for 6 years and in these 6 years I taught her how to take care of herself..I will always be proud of her...I want her to work hard and become the strongest...I want her to believe in herself and become independent...with a heavy heart I have to go...

"Y/N..I want you to be strong without me...I want you to become independent and self confident...I know it's difficult..but I want you to take care of yourself by your own self..I know you know that we will be meeting soon at the championship and I want you to be there and also beat me..and become the best...I am always very very proud of you my princess..I want you to be you.. that's the only reason I'm not taking you with me..I can do it and you know that..but I don't want to do it..I know you understand what I'm saying..And if you have any problem,you have the Beyclub with you..you can tell them anything.. especially Valt..you can trust him anytime.. I love you and will always love you.. it's just for you.."

I saw the tears forming in her eyes and that made my heart ache..I can never see her like that..huh..but then she did something unexpected.. something that made me love her even more..she looked up at me with a great smile on her face..and from how I have known her in these 6 years,I know it was her real smile..that made me smile by itself..

"Shu...I understand..and I will surely take care of myself..I will work hard and become the strongest..I will make you feel proud..we will soon be meeting you know..very soon.."
With that a tear roll down her eye
"I promise you Shu,Affire and I will become the best team ever..We will be seeing you soon.Also take care of yourself there.. don't stress yourself much..Sleep well..and never forget having fun you know.I love you Shu."

With that she hugged me tight and buried her head in my chest..A soft sob escaped her lips..I wanted to cry..but I will not..I will not break her right now..I pulled back and kissed her on her forehead..We both smiled cause we know that is not the end..we will be meeting very soon.

I walked towards the plane..then I turned around and smiled at her saying,"Princess..Take care..see you soon."

She returned the smile and said,"You too Shu..I love you"

"Love you too" with that I went...

(My throat had a painful lump while writing this...Shu is always a soft topic for me.)

Time skip

Y/N'S POV:

It had been 4 months since Shu had left..I am practicing alot..I'm training alot..I am improving alot..I know everyone here cares about me but the love I get from Shu can't be expressed in words..I am kinda missing him but this is motivating me even more to work hard..Affire and I will become the best team..Shu we will be coming.. Every night I see a picture of him before I sleep..it encourages me..I know we will meet soon and I'm working..

Also things have changed a bit..Wakiya left and others are working hard to become a part of different teams and win..And guess what,I got an invitation from BC Sol to join them.
Shu once told me that this is the best team at present..So here I am packing my stuff..This team is in Spain, Europe..Gotta be a long way, I know..

I'm putting all the necessary items...and I know what are they cause I lived with Shu for 6 years.. I've been trained alot..He had taught me everything..You can never get a better tutor..wanna learn something,Shu is the best teacher..just ask him..but I cannot right now because he didn't take a phone with him saying you need to do everything yourself,and when I'll meet you I wanna see the change.

While packing the items my eyes stopped at a bra(I'm embarrassed writing this... cause u all are not Shu..).. It was my first bra ever (What am I even writing!!!!?) I smiled remembering Shu arguing with me to wear it..cause I didn't wanted to as it was so uncomfortable..but he made me wear it..He said," Y/N..if your not wearing it right now, I swear to Thor that I'll rip off your shirt and make you wear it..all by myself..NOW WEAR IT!!!!"....and now if I don't wear it...I feel like I'm lonely.. it's a part of me now.

I had packed all the necessary items along with the most precious thing...A collage I made for Shu..

A collage I made for Shu

I am ready..

Time Skip

Here I am telling Honcho about the invitation and I get to know that he is called for the tryouts..wow!!
And we decided not to tell Valt about it cause he is invited as well..we are evil 😈..we will surprise him...!!

The plane is ready...we both are heading for the best team..BC SOL..
This will be great experience..I know if gets to know about it he will be surprised..he will be proud of me..Shu I'll do it....

This will be the New Beginning..the new start...

(This was the third part for u..now be ready to meet Free..I know u want to☺️)