30. IMPACT

(Sorry for an extremely late update.. I just forgot the main motive i joined Wattpad.. The day I installed the app for the first time, that was the day I started writing this story. Though, i joined through Chrome before that,hehehe...I'll try giving y'all regular updates from now on...Key word-Try.)

(Okayyyy I'm laughing Seeing this! Plus, covering my eyessss as well!!Don't look there!!!!!!

Don't look there!!!!!!

Thanks goodness i wasn't there at that time when Shu did this.😳😳 and never knew Shu could do this to Free.. This is also Talent that Free did not come to know.. Though Shu looks wayyy to hot wearing those clothes.. 😏😏 Right girlies~?

But wait! S-so it means tha-that Shu saw Free-?)

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was late in the morning when the team was gathered in the training Room. All the team, other than Free, who sat down Leaning against the wall in a lazy posture, was standing and listening to the two adults, Kris and Trad.

 All the team, other than Free, who sat down Leaning against the wall in a lazy posture, was standing and listening to the two adults, Kris and Trad

"We're approaching the opening round of the European League!" Trad said as he whistled.

"Free, you've been chosen to be the team captain." Kris said looking at him.

Free was bored, not even interested in keeping his eyes open, Yet, he looked up once, showing respect to Kris, and then again slumping against the wall.

"That leaves two spots. The selection will be based on the performance and results." Kris announced.

Murmurs ran in the place. Bladers were happy that even the second team can also be a part of this. The top team will have to face alot of completion.

Everyone other than Free, was now having battles with each other. The blonde was silently observing everyone, though, it did seemed as if he wasn't really interested.

The battle upcoming next was actually something that took the attention of mostly everyone. A battle between Stan Hamburg and Valt Aoi. Stan wanted to take out his anger and prove his power to everyone, while Valt, it was a fun game for him.