9. ENCOUNTER

AUTHOR'S POV:

When Y/N was talking with Affire, Free had already been there with his deer..he had listened to all the conversation between her and Affire..
yes..!he knows how to listen to the bey's voice..not only his own..,but also others'..

(we have seen that in the anime...when Free told Valt about what Valtreyak was thinking...that part will also come in following chapters)

He had already known that the girl was distracted during the battle as he saw that himself...her eyes were just lost during the battle.. and now he knows that she is attracted towards him.. but maybe it was not the way it seemed like..just as she said..

Then she got up and asked who it was?.., Free's deer itself came forward...towards the girl..,surprising the boy...He never thought that the deer will come towards her..She had already met the deer...and Free knew that..But he didn't know that she had made such an effect on his deer..

So..when that happened Free smiled as he liked it..and he was impressed..
So he came out with the deer and noticed the girl seeing him with concentration.. and he knew it was because of dark..

Y/N'S POV:

"Uhm...Hi...?"I said looking at him and waving my hand.

"Hmm" he hummed..paused and then said, "Hi....Seems like you found a new place..and also met my friend...."he gestured towards the deer..Wait!! he knows the deer..?

"Uh...oh..ya!!.I did"I said.

"Good..."He said.

Good..?what does that mean?I didn't understand!! And it seemed like he knew what I was thinking..."It rarely comes around people...until and unless they are safe..."

"Oh..I got it.."I replied.

"Hmm..... I guess you were leaving.. weren't you.. it's dark already.."He asked while tilting his head...uh...I will pass out...it is adorable..!

"Yaa...I was just going back"I told him.

He nodded his head while rolling his eyes..so I just started to walk..but before going I turned towards the deer and said,"Bye buddy!!" while petting it's head..It's fur was soft and as it snuggled against my hand...I giggled a bit...

What I didn't notice was that Free was looking towards us and smiling a bit while tilting his head at the scene in front of him.

I then started moving towards BC Sol.. I then stopped when I noticed that Free was not coming..Was he not coming..I didn't know whether I should ask or not.. cause I didn't want to be nosy.

"I'll not be coming right now..You can leave.."He said..So he knew what I was thinking.. But How?? I should ask him.. When I turned around..I saw something that made me shocked..He was not there anymore.. Where did he go??The deer is also not here..?Aahh!!

(You should get used to this..cause it's Free..he comes with his own wish and also goes with his own wish only..)

I looked around..where has he gone??Uh..I should be leaving as it's not safe to be here at night..And he also asked me to do the same..

So I just continued walking..Well,how come I didn't even hear him leaving? He is talented.. What a power!! Wait.. am I fangirling over him.?Maybe..or.. Maybe not..haha..!! No guy had made me feel like that!! He is different from others!! He is special..Even his stare was not uncomfortable.. it was friendly and calming...

I was busy in my own thoughts when I saw that I reached the place..
So I just went in and saw that Valt and Honcho were still practicing.. I guess I should do the same..

"Heyy Y/N!!!!Come let's Battle!!!!" Shouted Valt and Honcho together.

"Oouuch!My ears!!A little lower you two.." I said while keeping hands on my ears.

"Uh...ok!!"Said Valt surprisingly in a lower voice..

"NOW LET'S BATTLE!!"he yelled again uh..Both me and Honcho sweatdropped. This boy will never change 🤦‍♀️

"Ok..So who's first?"I asked

"ME ME ME!!"They both yelled.

"Huh...one at a time please.."

Then after a good argument..Valt came to battle me...well he won only because he made that wierd face.. causing Honcho to have pity on him.. he is having a superpower!

 he is having a superpower!

"Ready!Set!

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!"we both yelled..

TIME SKIP to after many battles..

Huh...I was now tired..we practiced for about an hour or 2..It was a good warm up..The results were 50-50.. Sometimes I won.. Sometimes Valt.. and sometimes Honcho..We had a great time..We will be proving to everyone who thinks that it was not a good decision to select the newbies for the friendly battle.. These people need to know that we are a part of their team and now they have to work even harder to fight against us..We are the members of the BEIGOMA ACADEMY BEYCLUB..!!We are the best!!

So now it's time to sleep. From tomorrow onwards we will be having the special training for battle against SunBat United..

I freshened up and then went towards my bed..I then cleaned Affire with the cloth before going to sleep.. Today was a great day.. I battled Free and also had a small distraction during the battle..still I got selected..I'm happy.. that I got selected.. but there is still something that made me even more happier..-

And it was the small ENCOUNTER I had with Free in the forest..