8. SORRY

(hey people!! Here's the next part for you..!!Damn!!Free is looking hot in that one☝️☝️...I'm fangirling 😍!!!..Why is he sooo charming.?!?!This guy has always got the power to give me butterflies and make me week in the knees!How can u not have a crush on him!?!?!!...MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO THIS HOT BOY!.
Huh....
Ik I'm obsessed..)

Y/N'S POV:

My eyes widened...HOW THE HECK DID HE COME TO KNOW?!?!!Heat rushed to my cheeks,my mouth was agape..I was stiffened..He saw my expression and then smirked a little, tilted his head..and then stuffed his hands in his pocket and started to walk.. Hopefully..no one heard our small conversation..or I say his smart comment.

or I say his smart comment

As he was walking..Valt said,"Hold it Free, I'm bummed about today's match,But I have no regrets.Sure! I lost,but I got to battle one of the top bladers of the world!!So, Let's go BC SOL!!WE ARE NUMBER ONE!!"

Free continued walking towards the exit..My eyes were still on him..I was still flustered!I was still embarrassed..
But the real question..HOW DID HE COME TO KNOW!?!

(Huh...girlie...simple...Cause he is Da FREE DE LA HOYA!!He knows everything!!)

TIME SKIP

AUTHOR'S POV:

Trad and Kris thanked everyone and announced that the results will soon be so declared..and everyone is free(😂) to leave..After that,Valt, Rantaro, Kitts, Shasa and Honey started practicing...And little did they know that Kris was observing them before leaving..Y/N also joined them...but she was still thinking about her encounter with Free..also she was disappointed from her performance..

It was nearly evening and Kris and Trad were in Kris's(is that the correct word?)office to discuss about the performances of the people...They were kinda disappointed from everyone except Y/N..They liked her performance against Free..

Then they got a call from SunBat United...Kris talked..

Later that evening everyone was gathered at the training area... except Free of course...The participants' names were gonna be declared..

"Now the participants for the upcoming match will be announced..4 bladers will represent the team..Free will be the captain..The other 3 spots are based on the results of the tryouts,Along with several other factors."Announced Trad.

"Quick Question!"Said Django raising his hand.

"Yes!What is it?"Asked Kris.

"What exactly are these other factors??"Django inquired.

"That information is confidential."Kris replied.

"Figures."Said Django.

"Hmm..Free will be joined by the following bladers-First up is Valt Aoi."Trad Said.