10. THE STADIUM

Y/N'S POV:

It was the next day.. Valt, Honcho and me..,were given alot of special training...We trained for hours..But we were also given breaks in between..Thank God!

"50 more laps!!"Said Trad while blowing his whistle..

"Quick!!"

Hahh!! It's easy..I can do it!!It's just a piece of cake for me.. I'm a fast runner...I hope so I'll not get tired...

(Naah..not in reality!!😂)

TIME SKIP

"100 launches!!"Trad announced.. again while blowing his whistle...

Huh...now I'm a bit tired..

"Aww come on man!it's enough!!" whined Honcho..

"WE CAN DO IT!!" Said.. uhm.. no!! Yelled!!!! Valt.. energetic as usual...

"You have to do it. Even if it's a friendly battle,you need to give in your all!"Trad said, getting irritated by Honcho.

"Huh...I'm tired"Honcho cried.

"If you are tired and not able to cope up with this normal training,then you don't deserve to be a part of this team. You can just leave!"Trad scolded..

"Ahhhh...Why are you so strict?Stop scaring me!!"Honcho said.

I sighed.. "Come on..You should continue practicing instead of complaining.. it will exhaust you even more when you'll complain and then practice!"

"Let it Rip!!....Y/N is right Honcho!Come on!!"Valt cooed while doing his launch..

"Oh man!Are you trying to defeat me!? You started your launches before me!!it's cheating!!!... I'm coming as well!!.................Let it Rip!!" Rantaro joined Valt while complaining.

"Naah!! You were just busy complaining.. so I just started!" Valt cooed.

"Huh.. Whatever.."Honcho replied.

"Done you two!! Focus more on launching than talking!"I Interrupted.

"YOU TOOOO!!"They both yelled simultaneously..

I sweatdropped 😅
Seriously..? I didn't say a word before this..!! I'm the calmest one here..huh.. I should just continue the practice..
Saying a word to these two right now.. will make me deaf..!!
So just continue...

"LET IT RIPP!!!!" All three of us yelled.

"Uh..These kids!" Trad sighed while shaking his head.

TIME SKIP

It's afternoon and we finally got a break!!I visited the cafeteria and ate a few churros..They were delicious.. Ange surely is a great cook!!

I had a few more hours of break left.. so I decided to visit the beautiful forest.. and it was the first time I visited the forest during the daytime.. So I guess I'll surely see some beautiful interesting things there.. Gotta be fun!!

So I started heading towards the place..On the way..,I noticed the beautiful flowers and trees that I was not able to notice during the evening time..They were totally amazing!!The sound of the birds, insects and animals were like melody to the ears..!The real sight of this forest was just spectacular!I'm loving this place..!!

I continued observing the forest while going through the place.. then after going through some bushes.. An abandoned STADIUM came to my sight. But it was not abandoned.. there was someone who was training here.. and after seeing the person train here.. I was not surprised.. Free was mostly away from sight.. so he practices here..? Well..to continue being in the position of the Number one blader.. he needs to practice.. maybe not in BC Sol..but here.. Everyone needs to practice to be the best.. Even if it's Free..

I was thinking whether I should call him or not..cause if I do.. maybe I'll disturb him.. What if he gets irritated?So I stayed behind the tree.. so that I don't disturb him.. And seeing him practice is just super cool!!I was seeing his launcher for the first time.. This is gonna be amazing..I'm so lucky to see him launch using his launcher!!

"Let it Rip!!" He said. It was extremely mesmerizing to see how he held it and then launched his bey..

This is great..thank goodness I didn't interrupted him!! It's just a superb feeling to see him practice..

"You can come out..you now..I already knew that you were here..." He said still looking towards the stadium..

........

WTF........!!!

What Da actual heck!!!!?? Uh.... it's so embarrassing!!!! Huh....Shit shit shit!! Oh God!! I thought he didn't came to know about my presence!!
His senses are just fabulous!He is smart enough..

I just came outside from behind the tree..,"Uh..um..so-sorry about that. I thought that I should not..u know.. um.. disturb you while training.."I said with guilt...

"Naah... it's already done now.. for today it's enough..And it's alright..No need to be sorry.."He said in an assuring voice..with a smile on his face...OH GOD!!his smile is a killer one...I'll die!!!!!

"Um..oh...ok.."I said still embarrassed.

He smirked.. and then sounding casual..,asked..,"Did I make you flustered again..?Hmm??"

How can he sound so casual while asking this!!?!?

WHAT NOW!!!?!?!

"Huh...uh...um..u-uhm... it's-it's ...n-not like that.."I mumbled while looking away from him..heat rose to my cheeks..sweat formed on my forehead. I was clearly flustered...

"As you say..." I heard him say.. So I just turned to look at him.. HUH...His gaze on me softened.. A concerned look on his face.

"You ok?You seem to be red?Did I made you feel uncomfortable?"He asked.

"Uh..no.. it's ok..I'm not uncomfortable." I assured him while smiling at him.. now I was not that flustered.. He seemed to be really worried.. Wait..Is he worried about me? Did he think that I was uncomfortable.. Did he really cared this much??

He did....

This guy actually is caring and good.. Maybe he is not showing this side of his much.. but this side of his is there.. He cares....

"Ok..."He said.

"You know..if you want to..then you can use this STADIUM. "He said.

"Oh...thanks..it's really nice of you" I said..Wow!!This stadium is a good one and no one can actually disturb you here.. You can train by your own self.. In the lap of nature.."

That's why he loves this place and spends most of his time over here.. This place is great!! The trees, the animals, the insects, the atmosphere, the cool breeze, the deer, the calmness, the beauty, everything.. including THE STADIUM.

Free is having a wonderful place...