28. NEW BLADER

(Holly Cheeze!This is hotness!I've liked many pics of Free on Printest

(Holly Cheeze!
This is hotness!
I've liked many pics of Free on Printest.. I've shown them to you as well.. But this one, It's the best out of the best!!
My heartbeat went crazy seeing this
Credits to The Maker!!)

Y/N'S POV:

"Today you all will be battling each other to determine the squad placement. Only Free's spot has been set. Kris and I will be observing and by make the final call." Read announced as everyone was gathered in the training room

Listening to Kris, we came to know that it's for playing for the team in the Official Battles of the European League, to which Valt was told that he's tired of tests earning a comment from Trad," If you don't like it, you can go home whenever you want!"

"Oh right! I'm in!!" Valt said and Honcho added," Go for it, Dude!"

I chuckled at that. Maybe they're lazy at times, but it's not necessary that they'll compromise blading. All the test whinings over on hearing about leaving. Who would want to leave when you're a part of the top team and can learn alot?

My attention went to Free who started walking towards the exit. Is he going?

"Leaving?" Kris asked as she noticed Free moving.

Free stopped and looked at them saying," It's not like I have to be here, right?"

"Ofcourse you do! You're the team captain. Why is it-"

"I'll win, no matter what. That's how I lead the path."

Free made Trad silent. Looking at Trad, I knew he was upset. Free should have stayed, seeing he is the team captain.. But somehow he's also not wrong, afterall it's a time wastage for the top blader to stop and look his teammates competing each other. He's pretty confident, his eyes show that, his body language as well as comments show that. He's actually a leader. He'll win.. But he could have stayed..

"You're saying this so that you can see him more right~?"

Unbelievable! She's not stopping at all! Always finding ways to tease me! Ughhh!